View Poll Results: Which show makes you laugh harder?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • MadTV

4 30.77%
  • Saturday Night Live

9 69.23%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: MadTV or SaturadyNightLive?

I think mas nindut ug sketches ang MAD TV, IMHO.

I really like will sasso, mo collins and aries spears...sad to say wala na sila sa Season 11.

My new favorites for Season 11 is Bobby Lee and Ike...

My favorites sketches is when Micheal McDonald plays the role of a "Persian Tow-Truck Man"...its really funny...always!...bwahah..
    and also when they go to events where they interview stars passing...sooo funny...

early seasons sa MADtv bati man pero karun grabe sad ka nindot, pero mas ganahan ko sa saturday night live

sa wala pa ang JackTV.. cge nana pasalida ang MadTV sa ABC5... ok ra man ang MADtv... SNL ko kay nindot mga guest band... daghan kaau mga banda ni guest na dili pa kaau sikat sauna..

MadTv amen...

wala nko kakita ug mad tv.. i like them raba... the one on jack tv is karaan pa man....

yeah, mad tv used to be shown on ABC5..i loved it back then.but the episodes were centuries behind..LOL..
    i use to like bubble gang, but when i saw that there were some sketches from MAD TV that they copied, i thought..what the hell?!?...
    anyways,just my two cents..

... the team of MadTV is probably the best group of comedians ever ensembled. Each of them can impersonate to the point of confusion. Like this one episode where their guest was Stone Cold Steve Austin and Will Sasso had to play the role of Stone Cold, damn, he sounds like Steve, the accent, the tone, everything. And Sasso doing Robert de Niro is my favourite. Micheal Macdonald. Damn. His face is so serious and yet he can crack you up like a melon. And that annoying old had that Mo Collins invented is such an act, when she comes in i usually go here she is again, hehehe

Saturday Night Live has this so called "prestige" but their comical sketches aint that funny anymore. Their only pull to the masses are the big-named guests. The old SNL was the cream of the crop.

9.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12