Thumbs up Looking Serious Investor / Business Partner willing to invest 250,000 for my CAR FUEL ECONOMIZER

Hello everyone!

I am looking for serious investors/business partners for my business CAR FUEL ECONOMIZER GADGET and for those willing to invest Php250,000 Pesos for mass production. Net profit sharing is 50/50% with MOA, ROI within 5 years with interest

Interested just CHAT me or call me 09977254516

I have nothing against MLM. Some people really make huge breakthru there. But if you ask me, I want to make something more significant for the society, so I want to create a medical app that wil be a kind of a small business too, but it will help doctors and provide important healthcare information. Likewise it will save time to get access to healthcare for patients.

Guys, to everyone who is currently interested in business insurance, I want to offer a subscription to small business insurance instagram channel. This useful channel will reveal to you many subtleties and nuances from the world of business insurance and teach you how to choose the right insurance program. Surely you know that some insurance companies are not distinguished by reliability and honesty at all. But thanks to useful videos, you can maximize your level of knowledge in business insurance matters.

4.    Advertisement