Default Smart Online Staff/ CPA Job

Are you a CPA looking for a unique online perspective w/ good income? Be part of a fast-growing, Australia-based Virtual Assistant/Ad Hoc services provider with solid prospects today. Email june@smartonlinestaff.com.au with your resume attached. Your cover letter should touch on the main reasons why we should hire you. Entry level income is at 30K, which will be added to month on month up to 45K for the right person.

Up for this one

I am looking for a good internet marketer for my own website. Necessarily with work experience and own portfolio. The work is difficult, but the salary is high.

Quote Originally Posted by TeresaPond View Post
    I am looking for a good internet marketer for my website. Necessarily with work experience and own portfolio. The work is difficult, but the salary is high.
    All the details in PM.

Thanks for raising such an important topic! Altig International offers an interesting opportunity for individuals seeking a smart online staff/CPA job. It's worth exploring the company's background, reputation, and job requirements to determine if it aligns with your career goals and qualifications. Be sure to gather relevant details and consider how it fits into your long-term career aspirations.

6.    Advertisement