Thread: Glophics

Default Glophics

Hello everyone, I would like to express and give you inputs about this company based on my gathered research from some of the previous employees.

This company is a BPO setting but yet they're registered as a Web Design and Advertising Inc. However, they're not totally into that kind of Web Designing or even Advertising(as far as I've understand on their nature of business).It's a Korean owned business by the way.

What they do? They are an inbound sales/back office that sells stickers, business cards, postcards, and etc.

How much do they offer? Even do if you do have 5 years plus of experience they would likely to offer you around 12Thousand - 15Thousand Pesos. Mostly as a trainee - probe status it will be 12Thousand and upon regularization it will be raise to 15Thousand.Pay scheme is on the 5th and 20th of the Month.

PROS: Saturday - Sunday off, Free lunch, breakfast provided at least 55Pesos(provide a receipt and the following week will be reimburse). Company banquet if sales target meet for 5 accounts. Incentives upon regularization(depends on the account you will be put in)

CONS: The Management, Basic Pay, HMO when you reach 1 year at least but payment is shoulder half of the employee and other half for the employer, No Paid SL and VL, You need to wait for at least 1 year to have the service incentive leave for 5 days.Filing a leave you need to have a valid proof and reason, there are minor problems with statutory benefits such as missing contributions.

So far this is the information I got, feel free to message me and I will update this if you did apply here or an ex-employee. I promise to make you anonymous

interested pm me lang

3.    Advertisement