Default What JS Framework should you master?

JS Framework

There are a lot out there Angular 2, React Framework, Vue JS and more of them, in the next 6 - 12 months.

and they say Jquery is not recommended anymore?

is there one Framework that is the basic requirements for all of this madness? haha.

Miski unsa na frontend framework as long as maka connect sa backend na API Service.
    base sa akong mga napansin mao ni nga combinations ako nabantayan.

-C# .NET WEB API + Angular
    -PHP + VueJS
    -React (wala kaayo ko idea since wala ko ka gamit)

Personally i use Angular + C# .NET Core Web API medyo bias kay .NET environment ako workplace, all depends sa requirement and asa mas hiyang na technologies ang company or business.

Ako suggestion just learn the general idea of frameworks and how they work. Tagam nako anang master2x og specific framework nya ig next month naa napod lain bag-o and everything you "mastered" is deprecated....gg time!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainerius View Post
    Ako suggestion just learn the general idea of frameworks and how they work. Tagam nako anang master2x og specific framework nya ig next month naa napod lain bag-o and everything you "mastered" is deprecated....gg time!
    tama ni pero suggest nako learn sa ka miski asa sa isa diha, para ma sabtan nimo ang concept sa frontend framework and spa.

base sa mga reviews na nabasahan nako VueJS ang dili kaayo taas ug learning curve.

sa akong experience sa angular medjo taas2 jud syag learning curve, pero once makuha na nimo ok kaayo sya na framework.

HTML kay pinakanindot dba master @luff101

I assume you should know all of them, it doesn't take too much time to develop them all to get some satisfaction for that matter and I do hope it will get some sort of that things no matter what you really do. Am I be able to get it done closely or not? I hope so.

Default What JS Framework should you master?

Hi everybody, I do believe, that there’s no best framework, there’s a good choice for a particular application. Anyway, Vue might be a good entry point if you’ve never dealt with MVC pattern before, or you’re coming from using ad hoc solutions such as manual manipulation of DOM using the DOM API through JS .

8.    Advertisement