Default Furniture maker/ woodworking / sculpture job of any kind

I'm looking or wanted to hire like furniture maker of any kind, woodworking job, handmade jewelry made of wood, or wood beads.
    For wood resources: We have sustainable existing wood resources like mahogany and other good lumber wood.
    pls email your resume at jenniferling2011@gmail.com
    *good compensation awaits
    Location of job: Cebu province

This is a really interesting offer for those who want to do furniture and craft. I think many will be interested in such an offer. Personally, I'm not a very good Furniture maker so I don't think I would be a good fit for the job. I prefer to order ready-made furniture. Do you order furniture online? If so, what service?

Quote Originally Posted by kylieramplingrq9 View Post
    This is a really interesting offer for those who want to do furniture and craft. I think many will be interested in such an offer. Personally, I'm not a very good Furniture maker so I don't think I would be a good fit for the job. I prefer to order ready-made furniture. Do you order furniture online? If so, what service?
    Yes, I must agree that this is a very interesting and tempting offer for those who are interested in such work. Like you, I prefer to buy ready-made furniture because I am not a very good woodworker. In my opinion, it is much easier to buy furniture in a furniture store because in this way you can look at the furniture live and understand whether you like it or not. When ordering furniture online, you cannot see and touch the product in which you are interested, but you can still find out the exact dimensions of the furniture. My brother also likes to order furniture online because that way he can buy immediately with delivery. My brother really liked this service https://thekairoscollective.com/ because there is a very large and interesting assortment of various quality and rare furniture. I think this site will suit you too.

So you have business in the Philippines, who will want to leave UN and live there? Compensation really should be high. Well, depends on other factors also. I want to purchase furniture for 3 bedroom, don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by FTurner90 View Post
    So you have business in the Philippines, who will want to leave UN and live there? Compensation really should be high. Well, depends on other factors also. I want to purchase furniture for 3 bedroom, don't know where to start.
    Hello Turner. I see you have big plans, with will costa you a penny for sure. But I'm happy for your familly to have so many bedrooms and possibility to fill them with all necesery things to live in comfort. When you will have time visit this website https://nyfurnitureoutlets.com/furni.../filter-modern and browse their new bedroom sets, prices are lower in comparison with the moment we purchased for us. You will be amazed, can tell that for sure but depends also on your preferences. Dimensions and feauters and written correctly on the website so you don't need to make measures and go with them to local store and see if they will fit in your bedroom. Give me a feedback later after you will see this message.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthMorrisonMR View Post
    Hello Turner. I see you have big plans, with will costa you a penny for sure. But I'm happy for your familly to have so many bedrooms and possibility to fill them with all necesery things to live in comfort. When you will have time visit this website https://nyfurnitureoutlets.com/furni.../filter-modern and browse their new bedroom sets, prices are lower in comparison with the moment we purchased for us. You will be amazed, can tell that for sure but depends also on your preferences. Dimensions and feauters and written correctly on the website so you don't need to make measures and go with them to local store and see if they will fit in your bedroom. Give me a feedback later after you will see this message.
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM. I have some additional questions before making final decision. Ty.

7.    Advertisement