Default Roadtrip cebu-bukidnon

this will be the first time. Roadtrip with my spouse. Tabang. Walang idea talaga how to do this. Google maps lang. Magkano po kaya ang cost isasakay SUV . Cebu-Bukidnon-Surigao them back to Manila. I need all the help I can get. Salamat in advance. Untana naay mo reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudoy View Post
    this will be the first time. Roadtrip with my spouse. Tabang. Walang idea talaga how to do this. Google maps lang. Magkano po kaya ang cost isasakay SUV . Cebu-Bukidnon-Surigao them back to Manila. I need all the help I can get. Salamat in advance. Untana naay mo reply!
    That is a long trip sir.

Do you intend to drive by yourself or you take turns with your spouse.

Make sure your vehicle is in top condition.

You may have to go south via Dumaguete, then take the roro to Dipolog or Dapitan. It is a long drive from there.

Are you starting from Manila?

We will be coming from cebu. We wanted to go to mindanao. Bukidnon, davao, surigao. Not necessarily in that order. We are still planning and researching. We will be stopping along the way. Sight seeing na rin. My husband will be driving since I can’t. Concern ko lang if we will go via Dumaguete/ Dapitan, we will be passing through the red zone. Is it safe now? Me idea po kayo how much the Roro would cost? Salamat kaayo sa pagtubag.

You can go directly
    To cdo via cebu. lite shipping has roro evey monday and wednesday going to cdo. Dont know though how much is the fare. From there you can travel to bukidnon.davao.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudoy View Post
    We will be coming from cebu. We wanted to go to mindanao. Bukidnon, davao, surigao. Not necessarily in that order. We are still planning and researching. We will be stopping along the way. Sight seeing na rin. My husband will be driving since I can’t. Concern ko lang if we will go via Dumaguete/ Dapitan, we will be passing through the red zone. Is it safe now? Me idea po kayo how much the Roro would cost? Salamat kaayo sa pagtubag.
    one heck of a road trip ah!

from cebu, you could have 2 options:
    1.) cebu-cdo direct roro or barko mga around 8k tingali na, could be more kay SUV man
    2.) go down south to santander, tabok dumaguete, then to dapitan... from dapitan go to CDO or iligan then bukidnon.
    --> i think pwede na ka dili mo agi sa mga hot spots sa mindanao ana nga route but expect a lot of checkpoings in mindanao but you should just be safe

then once in CDO, you could go to bukidnon then to davao then tuyok namo going to butuan surigao, then leyte to samar then sorsogon na dayon then mao nana, luzon na ka...

sa mga roro, naa ra na sa mga website nila including the rates...

i only tried santender to dumaguete but did a research before cebu/mindanao/cebu road trip unta but wala na dayon kay apiki sa oras...

Suggestion lang po. Why don't you do a short run like Cebu to Dumaguete and back for practice how it is like to drive distances?

Then, when you get the feel of the long drive, yes, you can take the roro from Cebu to CDO and drive your way from there. Take note, Mindanao is under the extended Martial Law for a reason. So there will be security measures in place, especially during the night.

Since you will be making memories with the trip, you may as well go down south all the way to Sarangani or GenSan, that should be not too far from Davao once you get there.

Have a safe trip.

7.    Advertisement