Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default BITCONNECT - The Bitcoin Investment?

Hello Guys!

I just joined BITCONNECT last December 8, 2017 and I want to share my experience with the platform. I joined not only out of curiosity but also because I wanted to earn money (hopefully, hehehe). Yes, I've always felt that there is this crazy side of me; precarious in some things sometimes.
    Anyway, here is how it goes.
    After joining Bitcoin mining through HASHFLARE, which can be found in my other thread, I thought of more ways to further increase profitability of my Bitcoin.
    So I researched again and found BITCONNECT. I looked for reviews and found few who said that it will soon collapse, others commenting that it's a scam (very common), but I also found many who earned from it. Not just 'earn' but make really good money out of it. Others say it's like a bubble and others wonder how could that earnings be possible.
    So, I made my conclusion. Those who were positive really earned, but those who were negative never joined. I come to wonder, how can you comment if you didn't even try? And for the sake of those who were neutral, well, they joined and took back the money they invested and just rolled over pure profit money. In short, they earned back the capital investment and took it out then the remaining money is re-invested again and again.
    Anyway, to make it simple, the Bitconnect platform lets you buy their cryptocurrency named BCC (BitConnect Coins or Tokens) using your Bitcoin. Then you loan it and it earns - everyday averaging about almost 1% each and every day. To show you the math, 1% per day gives you a total of 30% per month (I know I just multiplied it by 30, lol, I'm not compounding it, I know, I'm looking at the perspective of not re-investing the interest, ok?). So imagine?!? per month, 30%? This can't be true! So that's literally why those who didn't bother trying has nothing good to say 'coz it's too good to be true in the first place. So because I'm crazy and precarious in my money making... I joined!
    I invested $960 or around PHP48k (Can I call it invest..ing? hehehe)
    So that's it. They have my money, and I'm even looking at it right now.
    Here is the wallet as of Dec 16.
    To tell you honestly, I was quite surprised of the $87.58 earnings in about a week.
    So for now, I will just leave it and give it a try.
    BTW, the earnings keep coming in every 24hrs, more or less.

What are your thoughts guys? Is it legit? Or is it just a fly by night?
    You can join BITCONNECT anytime if you have the time and the money you can afford to lose.
    Check on the link below to try:

- BITCONNECT

Quote:
    "Brave are those who take risks but far braver are those who risked again even after losing."
    Bisaya Version:
    Isog ang tawo nga morisgo pero ang tawo nga morisgo gihapon bisag napildi na sauna, buang." - Joke diay.. hehe.. smile pud gamay..

BTW, I also have another thread regarding my BITCOIN MINING EXPERIENCE.
    Check it out HERE

~respect begets respect~

thanks ani na thread TS, risking para sa ubang tao na d willing mutake sa risk

Quote Originally Posted by budsmaro View Post
    thanks ani na thread TS, risking para sa ubang tao na d willing mutake sa risk
    depends on how one sees it rajud @budsmaro

Recent update:

Total income:

What are your thoughts guys?

ponzi scheme

Quote Originally Posted by risklight View Post
    ponzi scheme
    Bitaw no? Hmmmm... HayYyYy... u think ma-ty nani ako wawarts @risklight?
    Naka-try ka aning bitconnect?

Ts mao gihapon ni imong gi initial invest kadtong 10.5k

lahi pud ni @dSaiNt23
    $960 ni around Php48k

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_NFS View Post
    Bitaw no? Hmmmm... HayYyYy... u think ma-ty nani ako wawarts @risklight?
    Naka-try ka aning bitconnect?
    Murag wala pana naka try... Naka basah ko sa iyang review sa scambitcoin.com and I can say that for $100 (The cheapest) initial purchase, my friend now have a $1200K not counting that was withdrawn. A lot of people (who tried) didn't say it was a scam.. but like all investment, you should be prepared to loose something you invest since you can only increase the chances of being successful through hard research.

Quote Originally Posted by AntitaniC View Post
    Murag wala pana naka try... Naka basah ko sa iyang review sa scambitcoin.com and I can say that for $100 (The cheapest) initial purchase, my friend now have a $1200K not counting that was withdrawn. A lot of people (who tried) didn't say it was a scam.. but like all investment, you should be prepared to loose something you invest since you can only increase the chances of being successful through hard research.
    Yes, knowledge and information is just a type away, and basically I tried bitconnect because of my research..
    surely depends on you willingness to risk..
    btw, as of now, I grew from $960 to $1090..

see ya in bitconnect guys.. hehehe.. (only if you have the guts) lol

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast