Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Inquiry about buying a used 2005 Toyota Camry

Peeps,

ask lang ko ninyo kun unsa ang mga points na akoang I-check once mag inspect ko'g used 2005 Toyota Camry kay plano ko na akoang paliton para akoang service diri's Taiwan. Dagan nya is only 110K kms... model nya is 2005 Camry 2.0S AT...

I know that this car model from Toyota is very reliable but, I do believe that 2 heads is better than one... and more heads is best... so, ask ko'g inputs ninyo diri...

thanks...

As what I would always recommend bring it to a dealer. They will find every problem in that car hoping that you will have it fixed.

^ its from a dealer bro... i'll buy the car from the dealer to avoid hassles and enjoy bit of a warranty... they'll give me 6 months warranty for parts and 12 months for the labor... nice kayo na freebies as the shop owner is a friend of my officemate...

ask lang ko'g inputs diri para additional nko himoon... basin naa ko'y wala na cover...
    Last edited by lloyd_joy; 02-06-2017 at 11:32 AM.

ang FC ana sir e consider pag ayo...

^ average of 10 km/liter and FC niya diri bro. city driving ni sya...

If ako, paliton ko na dayun. Here in cebu, paliton gihapon nako kay kdagahan nako kasakay ani. Wala pa ko kasuway ug accord, pero ka attest ko aning camry nga 5th gen tungod atong nalabay ko sa japan. I believe same spec ra gihapon na ug assembly sa japan/local release. You are there in Taiwan with good & wider roads mas ma enjoy nimo ang curb weight ana. Luag pa gyud kaayo na sa sulod.

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_joy View Post
    Peeps,

ask lang ko ninyo kun unsa ang mga points na akoang I-check once mag inspect ko'g used 2005 Toyota Camry kay plano ko na akoang paliton para akoang service diri's Taiwan. Dagan nya is only 110K kms... model nya is 2005 Camry 2.0S AT...

I know that this car model from Toyota is very reliable but, I do believe that 2 heads is better than one... and more heads is best... so, ask ko'g inputs ninyo diri...

thanks...
    Hala ka old nas model boss kadugayan sa car gud basta magkadugay mangayu nag atiman better buy ka kana 3-5years old..

Check radiator kung mag bukal2 ba

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_joy View Post
    ^ its from a dealer bro... i'll buy the car from the dealer to avoid hassles and enjoy bit of a warranty... they'll give me 6 months warranty for parts and 12 months for the labor... nice kayo na freebies as the shop owner is a friend of my officemate...

ask lang ko'g inputs diri para additional nko himoon... basin naa ko'y wala na cover...
    What I meant is the toyota service center. If its a certified used from toyota then thats fine.

Service history is a must. Its gives you the current mileage and if any parts were replaced. When I sell my cars I always include the service receipts with the log book. Tires, alignment, smoke on the exhaust, oils should be clean, radiator reservoir should be coolant not water.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast