Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Unya asa naman ang taga CHR karon? Mga inosente man pud ni ang nangamatay, naa nay word from CHR about ani? Kanang uban taga San Carlos nga students, walay plano mag protesta sa karsada?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan James View Post
    I don't know, I have this weird feeling that someone's plotting something.
    I have a feeling that this could really get worse in a few days. And our government will be blamed for it, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by jonz View Post
    something to ponder.. kung ASG ang g bomb, g sugo rana sila.. diversion tactics rana.. 1.init kaayo sa north tungog sa mga nag ka daiyang isyo sa droga.. droga pa gani na ha...or 2 they are sending a message do pres du30 to leave the pose the go back to davao if he wants to make davao tagged as safe city... or diversion ky cgeg atake sa ASG sa sulu... pero murag pina ka duol ani
    ug connektado ang 1 ug 2... they are messing with bisaya.. bantay langna sila

- - - Updated - - -

could be they are provoking the president to declare martial law... and then ang ipa focus sa media ang extra judicial killing.. para mag people power ang mga tao... nagka lata rabaning mga polyohon ug utok.. mo too dayon... mag rally2x dayon.. hayz.. mga user dyd ning mga daotang elementos katilingban...
    Could really be a diversion. But it will not stop the war against drugs kay dili man military ang nag head sa operation, pulis man. Digong already sent at least 8,000 troops to the south to hunt the ASG.

This is a clear act of provocation para mag declare ug martial law si digong, he hit them where it matters to him the most, his hometown. He's very pissed right now and i'm even surprised he hasn't issued a shoot to kill order to anyone who tries to do more damage.

Ang naka sayop lang sad aning mga behind ani is that digong is a prosecutor, he knows the law and uses it for the benefit of the people, not for himself. Dali ra jud unta kaayo ang pag declare ug martial law, for which those responsible were for sure hoping digong will do, pero he did not do so because naay option other than martial law.

Kani pud mga tao sa social media, ay ambot nalang. Don't get me started.

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    saktoha anang storyaha oi.

mao bitaw gibulag ang church ug ang state. pero kaning mga pari kay hilig kau mag apil2x sa issues sa state.

unsa naman update sa move ni presRod aside adtong state of lawlessness ??
    Duterte vows full might of law vs Davao attackers

Duterte on Abu Sayyaf: Destroy them
    Last edited by ghostie2472; 09-04-2016 at 07:24 AM.

And naa nasad news bag.o karun... Courtesy of the so called no-bias media

Was PHL gov't behind Davao blast? PNP chief calls such accusations 'foul, malicious'

Paila lng dyod ni sila na hugawan dyod nila. Ilaha man nang style na traydoron ilang kauban para sila mu lambo. Sama ni Ninoy na gi unay ra. hahaha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    And naa nasad news bag.o karun... Courtesy of the so called no-bias media

Was PHL gov't behind Davao blast? PNP chief calls such accusations 'foul, malicious'

Paila lng dyod ni sila na hugawan dyod nila. Ilaha man nang style na traydoron ilang kauban para sila mu lambo. Sama ni Ninoy na gi unay ra. hahaha
    Maybe Digong really did that to his own home town just for the kicks. You know, so that he can enforce something like the martial law and use the military for his own agenda under the guise of "protecting the people". He doesn't care about human rights and he is cold blooded and will do anything to get what he wants, and he will surely get a firm hold of the whole country by starting to bomb geographic important locations nationwide.

BTW, Heightened security in Cebu after Davao City bombing

And then there's this Catholic church on Davao blast: 'Respond with peace'
    Last edited by ghostie2472; 09-04-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostie2472 View Post
    Maybe Digong really did that to his own home town just for the kicks. You know, so that he can enforce something like the martial law and use the military for his own agenda under the guise of "protecting the people". He doesn't care about human rights and he is cold blooded and will do anything to get what he wants, and he will surely get a firm hold of the whole country by starting to bomb geographic important locations nationwide.

You should try telling these to the people in Davao bro. I don't mean to be so rude but this is just plain insensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostie2472 View Post

I don't mean to disrespect but this sounds like you watch way too much TV shows/movies to be looking for conspiracy.

Digong is pretty straightforward. He hates drugs. He loves his people though.

If you want conspiracy, I'll give you one.
    ASG, the drug lords and all corrupt politicians are combining forces to destroy one common enemy. They can influence alot of people including the 'media'. They don't want the Philippines to be a decent country, they want us all to suffer so that elite group of people can stay in their gold pedestal. Afterall, people are all greedy bastard.

Blog Entries
    And besides why would he bombed his own place? Why not bomb EDSA or bomb Delima's place that way he gets two birds at the same time. Too much conspiracy theory can get to you.

kinsa man jud naka benefit aning bombings? kang kinsang issuse nahilom? pork barell? drugs? egame(online gambling)? mining?...hmmmmm.. i highly doubt na gi unay ni du30 iyang tawo. dili ni first time na gi bombahan ang davao. ni angkon na pud ang asg.
    Last edited by Hammer_and_Sickle; 09-04-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_and_Sickle View Post
    kinsa man jud naka benefit aning bombings? kang kinsang issuse nahilom? pork barell? drugs? egame? mining?...hmmmmm.. i highly doubt na gi unay ni du30 iyang tawo. dili ni first time na gi bombahan ang davao. ni angkon na pud ang asg.
    gi-deny nmn sad nila, sa lain news kay basin ila daw ally ang nibomba.. ang CPP sad lain ug theory..

Abu Sayyaf spokesman denies involvement in Davao blast - CNN Philippines

These anti-Du30 fools are grinning. They are essentially rejoicing that many more might eventually die in the process of toppling down the president.

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast