Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Question, If Manny was a Comedian entertainer and then he did the same thing,,do you thing dili same maka react ang mga LGBT? Ambot lang gyud kaha ay. Pasayloa nalang gud sakit to paminawon pero saon man naninaykan nman niya,,hehehe
    @totoyb

VG is a member of LGBT and LGBT is where Pacman throw punches sa nilabay nga nag react.
    VG's figure is still worth a comparizon with pacman.

even if hes a f%kn comedian or politian or sikat na artista. dili sila exempted ana, nanginsulto gihapon sila... unsa kahay effect sa imung mga anak ug relatives and friends nga gihimo kang kataw-anan? ambot ug mugawas paba kaha kag balay nimu ana.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarLothbrok View Post
    even if hes a f%kn comedian or politian or sikat na artista. dili sila exempted ana, nanginsulto gihapon sila... unsa kahay effect sa imung mga anak ug relatives and friends nga gihimo kang kataw-anan? ambot ug mugawas paba kaha kag balay nimu ana.
    So this just f***n means VG a comedian doing Parental G insults is not exempted too.

oh my god! people can't get enough of vice ganda! wtf!

Quote Originally Posted by 21guns View Post
    Question, If Manny was a Comedian entertainer and then he did the same thing,,do you thing dili same maka react ang mga LGBT? Ambot lang gyud kaha ay. Pasayloa nalang gud sakit to paminawon pero saon man naninaykan nman niya,,hehehe
    @totoyb

VG is a member of LGBT and LGBT is where Pacman throw punches sa nilabay nga nag react.
    VG's figure is still worth a comparizon with pacman.
    well actually walay exempted. when he insulted Tado and Jessica Soho, she got the ire of the public too. he has his share of public outrage too.

kung dili pani born again ning pakyawa ni, dili unta ni sya pataka og yawit...kinsa man diri sa inyo nga dili sinner? isang tiil pls.

Ex: (dili ta kaila) pananglit ingnon tamo "hoy ayaw na ninyo buhata kay klaro kaayo wala na mahisulat sa bibliya"
    unsa kaha inyo ma feel? dili kaha mo siga inyong mata?

For me being religious or righteous is personal. If mo preach ka, pag full time pastor nalang.
    ayaw lang ipamugos imong stand sa uban, especially public figure ka.

Blog Entries
    na gg nuon si manny

for me, what manny pacuiao had said reflects on him. what he say is what he is. that statement is a smoking mirror already. it clearly shows his lack of respect to other people. he is now at a position of having power and money and thinks he is above everyone else. power and money indeed corrupts people. it shows.

he already showed a glimpse of it before. when korina sanchez attacked him on DZMM regarding his partying ways and drinking ways and womanizing ways.there was a picture of it on the internet anyway he can't deny it. he demanded to the ABSCB execs to remove Korina from the network or else, he would go GMA for an exclusive right to televise his fight. unfortunately for him the network sided with korina since it was her job as a broadcaster and she's just working. and pacquiao bolted with the network.and everything is history. of course his advisers had a fair share of the decision but in the end it was his decision.

...Meanwhile, I just happened to see a vid on FB of a maLe horse mating another maLe horse. Now my "common sense" has gone out of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Echelnalf View Post
    ...Meanwhile, I just happened to see a vid on FB of a maLe horse mating another maLe horse. Now my "common sense" has gone out of the window.

nangayo og pasaylo sa taga LGBT pero mo stand gihapon siya sa iyang gisulti kay lagi naa sa bibliya.

maypag iyaha nalang na gi storya sa iyang self...dili nalang niya itabi sa media.....same story.

nagtoo cguro si pakyaw tanang tao kay christian? what about dili Christian nga LGBT? pastilan nimo fukyaw...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast