Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Default Re: Siargao Island, Summer Surf Capital

guys basin ganahan mo mangadto sa siargao...

For more info, please check out Siargao Surfing Festival 2011 | Cloud Nine Surf

Default Re: Siargao Island, Summer Surf Capital

Sept 17 – Oct 03 2011
    Cloud 9, General Luna
    Siargao Island
    Philippines

National Surfing Cup : Sept 17-20 2011

In it’s 13th year, top local surfers like Carlito Nogalo and 2010s champ Edito (Piso) Alcala will of course be attending. The amount of local talent this year is unbelievable and there are many contenders for the cup – it’s set to be an awesome showcase!

Billabong Cloud 9 Pro Junior Championship Tour : Sept 20-28 2011

Billabong and the ASP are pleased to announce that Japan and Australasia will combine for event one of the 2011/2012 Pro Junior Series season.

The Billabong Pro Junior Asia will be the first ASP event to run in the Philippines. ASP Australasia General Manager Dane Jordan is excited to make this landmark event for the region, the ASP and the surfers show the world what Cloud 9 and the Philippines have to offer.

“ASP Australasia in conjunction with ASP Japan are very pleased to sanction the Billabong Pro Junior Asia.” Jordan said.”The world class waves of Cloud 9 have long been lauded as the perfect venue for an ASP Event and thank you to Billabong for helping this become a reality.”
    “Billabong paved the way for the creation of the Pro Junior series and are again leading the way by staging the Billabong Pro Junior Asia to showcase the best junior surfers in one of the world’s best waves,” John added.
    Billabong Asia’s Brand Manager, Peter Thew can’t wait to see the world’s best junior surfers take to the cloud 9 lineup.
    “We couldn’t be happier with the new home for the Billabong Pro Junior Asia event, being such an iconic break like Cloud 9,” Thew said. “The wave is literally perfect and the fact that this event will launch both the ASP Japan and Australasian series, should make for some pretty exciting competition.”
    The first event of the 2011/2012 season. The Billabong Pro Junior Asia presented by Sony Ericsson with supporting sponsors Air Asia, Nixon, and Von Zipper. The event is endoresed by the Provisional Government of Surigao Del Norte and Philippines Department of Tourism.
    Rating: 5 Star Men’s Pro Junior co-sanctioned by ASP Australasia and ASP Japan.
    Prize Money: USD$25,000

Siargao International Surfing Cup : Sept 29-Oct 3 2011

Not to be overshadowed by the Billabong Juniors the International Cup is set to be another hot event. Americans, Australians and Japanese are a segment of nationalities expected to compete. Hopefully the local Siargao Surfers can keep the cup in Siargao after last years local surfer Rodolfo (Osot) Alcala was crowned champ!

Source : Siargao Surfing Festival 2011 | Cloud Nine Surf

I just posted this here coz I'd like to invite people most especially istoryans to come visit siargao...fiesta didto karon september 23rd...

up! unsa ang nndut/maayo nga resort nga ka.stayhan sa siargao?

Quote Originally Posted by fight4love View Post
    up! unsa ang nndut/maayo nga resort nga ka.stayhan sa siargao?
    I recommend Island dream palm paradise resort if ganahan mo ug mingaw ug maka-relax mo. With pool na ni cya and nice ilang rooms. One ride to cloud 9 if you wish to surf or party.

I heard a lot about Siargao the Surfing capital of the Philippines. And I really would want to go to the place. I was wondering what time of year is best to go there?.

try staying at ronaldo's. thats the cheapest i culd find wen i was there. its near the town center, but mag motor pa ka going to cloud 9.

kinsa naay idea sa mga rates/prices sa resorts, rents, food and transpo ngadto sa siargao? hehehe

and also when ang peak season?

see you this may...

Quote Originally Posted by elementswhiteplains View Post
    I heard a lot about Siargao the Surfing capital of the Philippines. And I really would want to go to the place. I was wondering what time of year is best to go there?.
    September during the surf festival

kung ma practice ka og surf...please bring your own board...ky mabuslot imung bulsa...hasta ang plete mka buslot...

+1 ko ani nga suggestion...
    suggest you go to sohoton instead(part of bucas grande grp of islands). you will see magkukuob, the beautiful sohoton lagoon(its kinda similar to el nido lagoons), mangrove forest, and the cave where upon looking out from the inside,the opening looks fluorescent.. the trip sohoton-siargao with food and accom cost us P3500 + 1500 boat fare vv. il post the number when i get it from my ofcmate.

11.    Advertisement

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast