Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Theatre Arts: Stage plays, musicals, etc..

waa.. nahan ko mojoin theatre balik.. naa mo mga nahibaw-an where auditions or something?

elow..could you please IM me when there are plays??and the price so that i can prepare.Thanks

Default Come One, Come All-!

@j_cainglet, please be more proactive in acquiring the information and don't expect others to hand it to you on a silver platter. What you can expect is that there will always be updates here in the topic thread, like this one.

SOURCE: SUNSTAR CEBU, 7/16/2006

From first date jitters to wedding bells to married life, I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change! is Broadway's answer to everything you wanted to know about Modern Love. Now you don't have to fly all the way to New York or Manila to catch New York's longest running musical revue and Repertory Philippines' biggest hit this year! Little Boy Productions brings this hilarious musical to Cebu with four of Manila's top theater actors-- Cathy Azanza , Liesl Batucan, Robbie Guevara and Niccolo Manahan, who portray more than 60(!) roles in a collection of sketches and musical numbers about the joys of romance, marriage, husbands, wives, in-laws, and other matters of the heart.

I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change-! will be staged in Cebu on July 28, 29, 30, at the SM Cinema 2, SM City Cebu. Show Schedules are Friday and Saturday at 8 pm with Saturday and Sunday matinees at 3 pm. Tickets are 300, 400, and 600 pesos. For inquiries please contact Arts Council of Cebu at 233-0236, 233-0452, or Little Boy Productions at 09178155794. Tickets are available at EastWest Cafe in Ayala and at Citickets

^^ Thanks for the updates, diem! I'm definitely gonna watch this.

[quote=diem ]
    @j_cainglet, please be more proactive in acquiring the information and don't expect others to hand it to you on a silver platter. What you can expect is that there will always be updates here in the topic thread, like this one.

sorry for my msg..i was trying get help if there are..don't worry i am always updating here in istorya...and thanks for the updates.

Get na your tickets for I LOVE YOU. YOU'RE PERFECT. NOW CHANGE! Available from EASTWEST Ayala, CITICKETS and from any Department of Languages in any major local school

^^ Haven't bought my tickets yet...
    Who else is watching?

Quote Originally Posted by diem
    Get na your tickets for I LOVE YOU. YOU'RE PERFECT. NOW CHANGE! Available from EASTWEST Ayala, CITICKETS and from any Department of Languages in any major local school
    naa gihapon student discounts?

Quote Originally Posted by wayuk
    naa gihapon student discounts?
    yup naa japun student discount. i bought my ticket sa amo school and i only paid Php180 for it

^^ Who has seen it? Too bad I wasn't feeling too well..

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast