Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Putin coming to Phl for 2015 APEC summit

Hala hehe. I'm sure lain2x jud ug comment ang mga tawo ani.

Russian officials led by President Vladimir Putin will come to the Philippines for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit and other related meetings in November next year.
    Russian Ambassador Nikolay Kudashev conveyed this to Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert del Rosario during a meeting last Monday.
    Del Rosario hosted a lunch for the Russian ambassador.
    He thanked Kudashev for actively moving forward relations between the Philippines and Russia.
    He mentioned remarkable developments in several areas, including political consultations, bilateral trade and tourism.
    Del Rosario urged for greater cooperation in agriculture, disaster response, investments, education as well as science and technology.
    For his part, Kudashev thanked the Philippine government for its continued commitment to strengthen ties between the two countries.
    The meeting between Del Rosario and Kudashev also set the stage for the celebration of the 40th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations in 2016.
    The ambassador congratulated the Philippines for assuming the APEC chairmanship next year.
    Kudashev will soon be completing his tenure in the Philippines. He began his term as Russian Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in October 2010. He also served as Third Secretary and later Second Secretary of the Russian embassy from 1992 to 1996.
    source:
    https://ph.news.yahoo.com/putin-comi...160000720.html

my comment will be this:

putin, angay ka mahimong de facto pres for at least two terms diri sa phils. 100 per cent ang kalamboan ug mahitabo ni. ug kung di mada, isakop nlng mi sa russia para di gyud de facto, legit na. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    my comment will be this:

putin, angay ka mahimong de facto pres for at least two terms diri sa phils. 100 per cent ang kalamboan ug mahitabo ni. ug kung di mada, isakop nlng mi sa russia para di gyud de facto, legit na. thank you.
    huh, kuyawa sad ?

I hope he gets the cold shoulder again. I'm sure there were those in China who liked the precedent he set when he annexed a chunk of Ukraine. Better that the international community remains united in voicing their contempt for this out of date and dangerous behavior.

I hope we will be able to have collaboration with Russia, I think the American's cold war anti-russia/anti-communists propaganda has already worn off. But I might be wrong, the comments on this thread will reflect the intellectual capacity of how this country still views russia. We draw our opinions from movies(especially american) and not really from facts.

unless he'll do something about keeping China in check, then he can go back to Russia. It has nothing to do with the red scare or anything, but like reptoid said, Russia's gun-totting and saber-rattling at its neighbors is a bad sign for us who are at odds with the Chinese, mainly because Russia and China have shown to have been in concurrence with each other as of recent. Political ideology has little to do with it, but more on foreign policy.

I think he is a good leader and Russia is a beautiful country. First time in Philippine history that a Russian president will visit the Philippines. It will set a great example that Philippines is an economically relevant country and not like the Africa. Though don't let foolish western/American media fool you.

naa sad diay mka-russia dire...hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Connect with Facebook View Post
    I think he is a good leader and Russia is a beautiful country. First time in Philippine history that a Russian president will visit the Philippines. It will set a great example that Philippines is an economically relevant country and not like the Africa. Though don't let foolish western/American media fool you.
    you should have spoken in russian, not in the ENGLISH/WESTERN language that was meant to 'fool' you. ironic, isn't it?

FYI: Putin was a member of the KGB, the feared russian intelligence whose main misssion was to MURDER anyone who contradicts their ideology. Equal in distinction with the Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by silentnuker View Post
    naa sad diay mka-russia dire...hehehe.
    Naay pataka lang ug yawit bro maski asa na siya nga thread ibutang.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast