Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default iphone 6 plus or samsung galaxy s6

Hi, guys! I am planning to upgrade next month and thinking of getting iphone 6 plus or galaxy s6. I can't decide between the two. i love 6 plus' size and it looks so elegant while s6 on the otherhand...camera is amazing!!! So what do you suggest? Thanks.

It really Boils down to your personal preference. The build quality of both phone is sophisticated if I must say, Bloody well done. Both Camera quality is pretty much on par, Except the S S6 has a higher resolution via 16 mp whilst the iphone 6 has a 8 mp.

So on to the Screen size, 5.5 inch vs the 5.1 inch, iPhone 6 plus breezes away the day without much of a problem interms of battery (I personally own an iPhone 6 plus). S S6 on the other hand has a pretty much "meeeeeh" kind of battery (reports says it otherwise). Both Screens are outstanding to see, But the S6 is way beyond the iPhone 6 plus 750 resolution against the 1440 (Quad HD). I've seen the S6 and I was blown away by the Screen, Sharpness and the color contrast is far far far better, IMHO.

As for the camera, Both are rocking great cameras, Good for point and shoot, but ill give it to the Samsung S6 for the 16 mp (Bigger resolution) and the 4k Recording (not to mention the manual mode or the "pro" mode, It gives your freedom in your pictures). On the otherhand iPhone 6 offers a 240 FPS slow mo video (Which is pretty cool, if you play with it). Both are equal in picture quality though. S6 tend to over saturate the colors to a more vibrant and pleasing to the eyes color (Samsung is known for that tendency) and the iPhone 6 offers a great balance in all. Both of them also has a OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) kudos for apple and samsung for doing that.

How you'll be using your phone and What do you use it for is what you need to answer Simplicity and doing what it does best is iOS(it just works and never fails to do so). and TouchWiz, oooohhhohohohoh you read that right, Freaking TouchWiz, Samsung claims that it is now more polished than any previous iteration of their Skin on top of android, But you cant deny the reputation of touchwiz on the past.

Elite Member
    If you're buying a phone solely for its camera, get the Sammy one. iPhone 6 and 6+ are last year's models, mind you. You might as well wait for the next release from Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by Pringle View Post
    If you're buying a phone solely for its camera, get the Sammy one. iPhone 6 and 6+ are last year's models, mind you. You might as well wait for the next release from Apple.
    Which is due on september, I dont think OP can wait that long . But if size and camera is to be considered as one, Why not note 4?. Heck if you want a monster camera, Go with Nokia (Now microsoft) Lumia 1020.

6plus for battery.. otherwise S6 all the way

s6 for me, 6plus seems boring...

Specifications wise, S6 edges 6+ in almost all aspects. Even the S5 G906s is better than the 6+. Personally, I will go for S6.

Owned the both devices and S6 just blows the ip6 out of the water.

naa bay big difference aning S6 edge in compare sa S6?

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiano View Post
    naa bay big difference aning S6 edge in compare sa S6?
    Go to gsmarena and you'll be able to compare both devices. You may also compare other brands / models. HTH

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast