Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where to obtain FBI Fingerprint Cards? for FBI Clearance

This thread is really helpful to those who need a fingerprint cards for FBI. Im glad that we found an alternative way to obtain it. We already have the finger print cards and got the results from FBI after 16weeks of processing.. thanks!

Are you living abroad TS, if that is the case then.

1. Secure a Fingerprint Card form from the Embassy/Consulate and fill-up the personal data called for on both sides of the card truthfully and legibly.

Philippine Consulate General in Los Angeles

I hope this helps.

Lisoda ani nga style

Quote Originally Posted by Graffitivoir View Post
    Are you living abroad TS, if that is the case then.

1. Secure a Fingerprint Card form from the Embassy/Consulate and fill-up the personal data called for on both sides of the card truthfully and legibly.

Philippine Consulate General in Los Angeles

I hope this helps.

Hi graffitivoir, i appreciate the response. We are based in Cebu and both of us are Filipino. My husband traveled in the US twice, i think that's the reason why Canadian Embassy needs the FBI clearance. Do you think US consular agency in cebu has an availableFBI fingerprint cards?

Quote Originally Posted by fr0zebyte_gurl View Post
    pls close this thread, we already have the finger print cards.. thanks!

Where did you get the FBI fingerprint cards and for how much? I need one too .. Thanks

I sent u a pm pernztastic.. pls check

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by fr0zebyte_gurl View Post
    I sent u a pm pernztastic.. pls check
    May i ask as well where did you get the FBI fingerprint card? I went to NBI taft to get fingerprinted and I gave them what I printed from the pdf on their site and they wouldn't accept it. They said I said it has to be the original form which I do not know where to get. I hope to hear from you. Thank you.

Ako pud, kinahanglan og FBI fingerprint card. Asa mo nakapalit or nakakuha? I called NBI Cebu today, kinahanglan jud magdala ug FBI card didto, dili sila mudawat ug downloaded forms.

Please help! Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Janine Esparrago Santoyo View Post
    May i ask as well where did you get the FBI fingerprint card? I went to NBI taft to get fingerprinted and I gave them what I printed from the pdf on their site and they wouldn't accept it. They said I said it has to be the original form which I do not know where to get. I hope to hear from you. Thank you.
    Nag email ko sa board of nursing nga gusto ko magpa deliver FBI fingerprint card kay mo take ko NCLEX. After 2-3 weeks nareceive na nko.

- - - Updated - - -

Nag email ko sa board of nursing nga gusto ko magpa deliver FBI fingerprint card kay mo take ko NCLEX. After 2-3 weeks nareceive na nko.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio1641 View Post
    Ako pud, kinahanglan og FBI fingerprint card. Asa mo nakapalit or nakakuha? I called NBI Cebu today, kinahanglan jud magdala ug FBI card didto, dili sila mudawat ug downloaded forms.

Please help! Thanks in advance!
    Nagpa print rami sa among finger print card. Nangita mi ug the same type of special paper (offwhite color) then we printed out the pdf file katong light blue ang color. We made sure na pareha jud ang color sa original form ug sa among gi print.. Gidawat man sa NBI, in fact we even got the clearance result from FBI after 3mos.
    Hope this help.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast