Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by scubabee View Post
    That would me me, @luff101 haha..Wonder Woman and the Bionic Man pa nga hahaha..
    Cheers to that boss!!.. hehehehe

abi nako karon na year , kadugay pa diay ba ani ui possible na dili gihapon ni mo labas

Addressing why it’s taken Wonder Woman 75 years to land her own feature, the actress said, “I think females baffle men, and so, that’s made it difficult to get a Wonder Woman movie made,” said Carter. “She’s strong, but she’s so much more — not everybody gets that.” She then revealed what she hopes to see in Gal Gadot’s version of the Amazon. “Most important, I want her to have a heart and a strong sense of humor.”

The actress spoke to Wonder Woman’s larger meaning as well, saying that “Wonder Woman is about a lot more than just superhero stuff.” “She’s complicated,” Carter continued. “Ultimately, she’s about truth, and it’s all heart with her. She’s a strong female force.”
    Lynda Carter Hopes the Big-Screen Wonder Woman Has Heart - Spinoff Online - TV, Film, and Entertainment News DailySpinoff Online – TV, Film, and Entertainment News Daily
    I hope Warner Bros. listens to her.

If they're lucky, they might hire a director who's opposed to portrayals of women in fights and provocative clothing and poses.

Warner Bros. Sets Sights On Female Directors For 'Wonder Woman' - Forbes

1920s Setting Rumored For WONDER WOMAN Movie

and Warner Bros. just ****ed it up.

only limiting your choices to female directors is already a bad idea. and now her movies are prequels that are possibly going to be hardcore feminism movies. smh...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    1920s Setting Rumored For WONDER WOMAN Movie

and Warner Bros. just ****ed it up.

only limiting your choices to female directors is already a bad idea. and now her movies are prequels that are possibly going to be hardcore feminism movies. smh...
    What's wrong with "hardcore feminism movies"?

because, from a business standpoint, that limits the type of audience that's going to come and watch the movie. women are going to watch Wonder Woman, it is friggin' Wonder Woman, the symbol of female empowerment(although imo she's much more than that), but what about the guys? you got to bring them into the theaters too, and making a movie about feminism is just going to turn them away. only guys who'd care about a feminist movie are the white knights.

and there's the chance that they'll get lost making the movie because they put so much of their attention in their political message instead of just trying to make a good movie about Wonder Woman. anyway, we don't know if they're going that route for sure, but the era in which the movies happen leads me to believe that it will be the thematic focus.

>The fact that both MacLaren and Jenkins off their respective projects is sure to raise the question of whether women filmmakers are welcome in the world of high-stakes, superhero movies.

is Edgar Wright a woman then? he also dropped off Ant-Man because of creative differences. this doesn't just happen to women, it happens to anyone whose vision doesn't align with the suits.

Ah, I got your point. But still, I think everybody's gonna come and see Wonder Woman, regardless of who's sitting on the director's chair. As what you've said, this is friggin Wonder Woman. People always love a superhero movie, especially a woman who can kick some a**

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder Woman finds a new director in Patty Jenkins, the genius behind the Oscar-winning movie Monster starring Charlize Theron

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

So, he's not playing one of the Green Lanterns and Scott Eastwood is not Steve Trevor.

Chris Pine Closes Deal to Star Opposite Gal Gadot in 'Wonder Woman' (Exclusive)

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast