Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 94101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1042

Wala paman na guba akung iPhone 6. Later nalang ko mag upgrade igo pd ma release to ilang rumor na Dual Sim kuno. Hehehe

anyone tried Qi wireless charging?

Hello... I have a new Iphone 6 nga gihatag sa ako maguwang but the thing is wala na kahinumdum sa password tanan akong maguwang hasta sa iyaha yahoo account nga gigamitan sa Cloud ID... is any possible way nga ma reset ni naku balik... like sa istore authorize service center... TIA

Quote Originally Posted by reDzire View Post
    Hello... I have a new Iphone 6 nga gihatag sa ako maguwang but the thing is wala na kahinumdum sa password tanan akong maguwang hasta sa iyaha yahoo account nga gigamitan sa Cloud ID... is any possible way nga ma reset ni naku balik... like sa istore authorize service center... TIA
    Yes you can, if you have iTunes installed in you PC.

Go to online first first and create an iCloud/Apple account.
    Then restart your phone, through holding down the home button and the right side button into 10 seconds until it will shutdown.
    connect your iPhone 6 to a computer, and open iTunes. When your iPhone 6 get connected, FORCE RESTART it by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and Home buttons at the same time, until you see the the recovery mode screen. Choose Restore when it asks you to Restore or Update. Then the previous iCloud is already logout. Login yours.

Quote Originally Posted by sugbu_00 View Post

Then restart your phone, through holding down the home button and the right side button into 10 seconds until it will shutdown.
    connect your iPhone 6 to a computer, and open iTunes. When your iPhone 6 get connected, FORCE RESTART it by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and Home buttons at the same time, until you see the the recovery mode screen. Choose Restore when it asks you to Restore or Update. Then the previous iCloud is already logout. Login yours.

Thanks for this maynta walay mahitabo...

Quote Originally Posted by sugbu_00 View Post

Left my iPhone 6Pus in a taxicab when I got off at Ayala and I was unable to get get it back. The driver was not an honest guy so all I can do is put my iPhone 6 in Lost Mode,,,,,in May 24,,,,,,then Last Jun 7, I put it in ERASE.
    My query is this: Is it possible for somebody to recover the data in my IPhone6? Is it possible to reset and make that phone usable to anyone? Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by armado View Post
    Left my iPhone 6Pus in a taxicab when I got off at Ayala and I was unable to get get it back. The driver was not an honest guy so all I can do is put my iPhone 6 in Lost Mode,,,,,in May 24,,,,,,then Last Jun 7, I put it in ERASE.
    My query is this: Is it possible for somebody to recover the data in my IPhone6? Is it possible to reset and make that phone usable to anyone? Thank you for your time.
    No. Unless they know your login appleID account.

2019 and still an iPhone 6 user even though marami na mas bagong models na labas satisfied enough with this model

Quote Originally Posted by bregette_101 View Post
    same ta issue... touch disease na sa iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus.. mga baga sila lepz hmph
    dili daw dapat mag update ug kadghan sa system says some of my iphone user friends.

If you have jailbroken and looking forward to DNDAllow will be nice Cydia trick.DNDallow tweak allows you to choose apps to avoid applying "Do Not Disturb" mode. So, you can stay calm without missing any important notification. If you like to try, you can apply the tweak on your jailbroken device via Packix repo. Thinking of jailbreaking, then www.cydiacloud.com will be a helpful source

11.    Advertisement