Page 171 of 304 FirstFirst ... 161168169170171172173174181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3036

Thread: Singapore

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

just now... I booked air fares SINGAPORE TO MANILA, FEB TO MARCH tax lang ang babayaran..... I check also MANILA TO SINGAPORE somewhere to FEB and MARCH tax lang din babayaran.... so mga nagbabalak na mag apply sa singapore or vacation... book na mo...

Quote Originally Posted by mab View Post
    wen ka larga?

basin mgsakay ta dec 24 ko larga..
    hehe 20 man ko larga hehehe asay nindot palitanan ug psp or ps2 didto? hehehe

singapore pinaka.limpyu na country in southeast asia..and is considered as the 2nd cleanest country in the world next to finland..

pricey food.. but cheap gadgets.. nice place.. go to the night safari! its an experience ul never forget..

korekek!this place is a paradise if naa ka money,but if wala hahay,puyo nalang kay maglaway raka sa mga laaganan..mahal pajud tanan palaliton..pinakabarato na food(meal)is 3$ which is more or less 90php wala panay softdrinks ha..haiiiz!

alama!!hahaha..find this thread funny...anyways,i agree with most of da guyz here dat singapore is such a nice place to live or take a vacation but mahal lang jud kaau cost of living diri..ako advice is if u take da train or bus avail jud sa EZ-link card kay makasave jud ka ani nya di naka mahasol cge andam sinsilyo,da worst pajud kay wa nauso didto ang sukli2,kinahanglan exact amount jud imo iplete..if u wanna buy electronic gadgets adto FUNAN kay i heard so many bad experiences with sim lim...i love almost everything about singapore except that its quite pricey and da "panas" always have their not so nice perfumes on(f u guys get my drift)heheh

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    the best way to buy chip gadgets is to wait on IT SHOWS... like recently in EXPO last Nov. 28, There's a lot more to come I guess...especially year end... they want to boost their gross income.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    if thinking about LEISURE, SG is every expensive... we have Thailand, Vietnam, Hongkong (well slightly not this time) which pretty and not that expensive, compared to singapore.... but talking about OPPORTUNITY, CAREER... SG is the best place to step in... after you hold a PR you can easily travel around the world.

I knw some of our kababayans here... their salary ranges to $500 to $1200 a month...yet they able to survive and able to send some amount for their family. mid-professionals around $1800 ~ $2200, some survive some were not... it really depends upon the lifestyle...

ah ok nys d i kng ddto ka mgsugud....starting point..

Quote Originally Posted by kryptocrap View Post
    mao pud na ako na plano, plan B bah. hehe.. pero basin kana nlng jud kay mas dako jud kita transient. kato ng kuha ko sa ako pass dri sauna, nag backpackers rako. 230 ang 2weeks.

@jackdi, depende sa sabot. haha. bitaw, depende sa length of stay, kng 1month kay mas barato2x. wala na bya na PUB kng transient.
    ikaw owner sa flat sire?

11.    Advertisement