Page 476 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 466473474475476477478479486 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    dako gyud kaayo ko ug question nganong kastigun man gyud si marcos.

balik balik nako na storya, kadako ug nabuhat ni marcos sa pilipinas. he gave us mactan bridge. he was a visionary. Bataan nuclear power plant and many more.

why are people so ungrateful to marcos ??

why do people consider the Aquinos as the hero of this nation ?? when they are the one's who killed and are still killing our nation.
    actually we are not talking about the marcos the president. but bbm. lols.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    yes boss apil ang mga cronies gi investigate. PCGG is also after them. i'm not saying nga naa silay panagutan sa binuhatan sa ila amahan.but there are things that they inherited that were ill-gotten. im sure they know what and where they are. most of the appeal he did were already won and he is asking an appeal. basically it was already judged accordingly.probably they are already proven ill-gotten. i'm not saying he is a bad guy. im not trying to sway your vote whatsoever. i respect other people's choice. i just shared why i don't like him.
    hahaha.. glad you made your point. As what I said, I am critical to this stand on why I will chose (or not) BBM. As far as Im sure, BBM gained momentum not only based on his proven track records but being as marcos as well. Whether you like it or not, his being a marcos could make him win. To some people, marcos is hated but to some its the opposite. They are the same people whom Marcos and Imelda helped in their twenty years in power. They have appointed thousands and thousands to many government positions, judges, fiscals, regional directors, generals, and other middle and top echelon officials. These people will always show their gratitude. Neither Cayetano nor Robredo, much less Escudero have that advantage. I am not saying that he is the best or that he is the most qualified, I am only saying that he is the most likely to win. In the Philippines the winner is not necessarily the best bet. Just my thought..

actually, i wasn't in line with your discussions. that was a stand-alone question.

but talking about bongbong, ive heard one of his interviews and i was at awe with his vision and plans. He focused on the basic necessities such as health care, education, stable water and power supply. coz he said that these are the foundations of a good nation, which i agree.
    this is a duterte thread not a president marcos thread.

hahayz nimu bai. you still have the audacity to tell me that when 3 pages of this thread, you've been discussing with boss yhokz all about BBM.
    lols i knew you are gonna say that. perhaps you did not read that 3 pages? do you want me to connect the dots for you?

ganahan pa ka ug personal arguement ?? what's your point in all of this ??
    nope not really.in case you don't get it. akong point is my comments are in line with the thread. you accused me of deviating the topic like you right?

sorry boss but im not trying to insinuate anything. me and @yhokz101 nag istorya rami regarding sa among vice since dili siya ni cayetano but in line sa duterte thread, as i've said, ingon si duterte if you don't vote for cayetano then dont vote for him. i just asked pareng @yhokz101 ngano dili siya ni cayetano. and then you inserted that president marcos question, which i'm not sure what you were trying to point. i was just asking and trying to point out that this is a duterte thread.i was asking if there was a connection.pardon my choice of words.
    Last edited by digitalsuperman; 04-05-2016 at 05:06 PM. Reason: add

Yohoo ayaw namu lalis diha kay inato ra ni Duterte rata puros heheeheh.. chill..

Hahahaha! Chill mga boss.. you started off with the wrong foot. We are all in this, #DU30 all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by yhokz101 View Post
    Hahahaha! Chill mga boss.. you started off with the wrong foot. We are all in this, #DU30 all the way!
    di boss.ngita kog buk-anay ug nawong. highblood ko karon boss. bwahahahaha. mura nakog si @Crimson_Viper.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    di boss.ngita kog buk-anay ug nawong. highblood ko karon boss. bwahahahaha. mura nakog si @Crimson_Viper.
    yati ra, ayaw to sundoga si @Crimson_Viper kay amawon rba to, ma war freak kalit.. (no offense) hahaha! relax lang ta diri. Duterte raman ta tanan..

Usa ra akong gipangayo ni DU30, kanang sinimana nga pagbitay / silya-electrica / lethal-injection / public beheading (bisan asa ana) sa mga kriminal nga nibuhat ug grabe nga krimen sama anang rape, murder. Olrayts nako ana. Sus, pagkanindot nalang jud sa Pilipinas!

11.    Advertisement