Page 1803 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 179318001801180218031804180518061813 ... LastLast
Results 18,021 to 18,030 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    Clearly the people here are calling for him to make better decisions. Naka basa ba kag comment ngari saying na someone else would have been better? Dugay na kaayo nahuman ang elections. I dont know why lisod kaayo na sabton.
    wala pero siya naman ang presidente sagdii nlng respitari nlng ay na seg reklamo. pila nmn lng sd ka years nabilin oy. pila ra manang 6 years. as if dali ra kaayo na ilang trabaho haha

Iyaha manang sala nibuhi siya sa iya promises.. Wala ma’y namugos mo ingon siya atong 3-6 months.. or kato whiff of corruption. Walay namugos muluhod siya sa China, ug walay namugos sa iya failing drug war. Sakto raman sad maningil ang mga tao. Dili na pwede pasagdan kay tanan niya decisions mo-affect na nato.
    mao ra gd na sa last na administration or sa ubang mga administration pang ni agi naay mga daghang saad way natuaman or naay natuman pro gamay ra ambot ug unsa, may unta og dali sd kaayo na limpyohan ang drugas within 3-6months oi wa gai ko mo too ana pro kebs siya naman presidente. bisan unsaon natog yawyaw wa man tay mabuhat wa may ma usab. mao nang huwat nlng mo mahuman iyang term

Mao nang wala ta'y asenso.. Sige rata'g ingon na "ing-ana naman jud ato naandan, mao na antos nalang ta." Since wala'y mabuhat ang yawyaw, ngano affected kaayo ang mga fanatics diri kung naay mo-dissent di Pduts? Pasagdaan nalang ang mga reklamador diba?

Dili na pwede ang wait-and-see attitude boss.. Kung naa kay nakita na sayop, voice sa imo opinion. Be it 8888 or through other forms of legitimate freedom of speech exercises. Pila nata ka dekada naghilom, pila nasad ta ka dekada nag antos.

For the most part, mo-comment raman ko ngari kung naay tig spread ug fake news or fake facts. Naa gani isa ka tao ngari, ambot asa niya gikuha iya legal knowledge, na pwede daw mo-freely navigate ang survey ships of another country sa ato nasod. That kind of ignorance is dangerous, and dili ra ko maghilom ana.
    wa may mabuhat d man mo lambo ang pinas. bisag kinsa guro e vote na presidente mao ra man guro ghpn.

actually, ni voice out ko ana sa amoa baranggay nga naa mga dghan tulisan ug adik2, ako nmn nun na himong bati

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    you're not stupid, right ?? and you're not an idiot either. but what you are is someone who is just a slave to the system. you're a YES-MAN. you're still not a fanatic but you're just lazy and just easily accepts the status quo of the government.

yes, you are right, that all this bickering from us ( duterte haters ) are only limited here in istorya's forums, but at least, we're honest with ourselves. at least, we're thinking about what's good for the country.

and let me just say, that you are a bit selfish, maybe now that you're in thailand that your life is easy, you're not that affected with the decisions of duterte. but what about those people who are affected

duterte's demand of cleaning up the streets is good but at the same time bad. a decision that comes from irrational thinking. yes, the streets are now clean - BUT - what about the families of those street vendors who's lives are dependent on their stalls

back to this stupid war on drugs, in the news, all we see are those dead people dubbed as pushers and drug users, and those kilos upon kilos of drugs being caught during their operation..... but here's the question --- have we ever saw a video footage of the police disposing of those seized drugs being burned nothing, right next question, where are those seized drugs now ??

get it now, mr thailand there are lots to complain about duterte's rule...

- - - Updated - - -

exactly !!! it was duterte who made those promises. that's the reason why the people voted for him coz the people EXPECTED that he is different from the previous presidents. but the people, the OBJECTIVE PEOPLE, have seen that all is not the way he has promised us.

i gave clear example starting here --- https://www.istorya.net/forums/polit...l#post18668392
    lazy? stupid? selfish? as if you know who I am and what I've gone through and saying I am in Thailand and having an easy life. you're not stupid, right ?? and you're not an idiot either. FYI, I am still affected on PDuts decisions since I still got some family living there and friends of course. I am even got mad of Duterte's decision on China being an ally and some other stuff, what should we do about it? protests? protesters even got ignored, and esp on Iceland's joke.

and I really don't give a **** about those seized drugs, mr expert , that issue cannot be fixed! Pretty sure that issue cannot be fixed but at least the President did something about that and he tried. Not everything can be fix easily.
    Last edited by boang3000; 08-22-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Clearly the people here are calling for him to make better decisions. Naka basa ba kag comment ngari saying na someone else would have been better? Dugay na kaayo nahuman ang elections. I dont know why lisod kaayo na sabton.

- - - Updated - - -

So basically you are agreeing with his statement that Duterte is not sane?
    did i said a name? or you just presume it is Pdutz. then you are insane in that matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Mao nang wala ta'y asenso.. Sige rata'g ingon na "ing-ana naman jud ato naandan, mao na antos nalang ta." Since wala'y mabuhat ang yawyaw, ngano affected kaayo ang mga fanatics diri kung naay mo-dissent di Pduts? Pasagdaan nalang ang mga reklamador diba?

Dili na pwede ang wait-and-see attitude boss.. Kung naa kay nakita na sayop, voice sa imo opinion. Be it 8888 or through other forms of legitimate freedom of speech exercises. Pila nata ka dekada naghilom, pila nasad ta ka dekada nag antos.

For the most part, mo-comment raman ko ngari kung naay tig spread ug fake news or fake facts. Naa gani isa ka tao ngari, ambot asa niya gikuha iya legal knowledge, na pwede daw mo-freely navigate ang survey ships of another country sa ato nasod. That kind of ignorance is dangerous, and dili ra ko maghilom ana.
    dili ta mo asenso, kay WALA ta disiplina sa atong kaugalingon. Nahan k change, pero once maigo ka sa change, sige kag yaw yaw. unsa man na

you're not stupid, right ?? and you're not an idiot either. but what you are is someone who is just a slave to the system. you're a YES-MAN. you're still not a fanatic but you're just lazy and just easily accepts the status quo of the government.

yes, you are right, that all this bickering from us ( duterte haters ) are only limited here in istorya's forums, but at least, we're honest with ourselves. at least, we're thinking about what's good for the country.

and let me just say, that you are a bit selfish, maybe now that you're in thailand that your life is easy, you're not that affected with the decisions of duterte. but what about those people who are affected

duterte's demand of cleaning up the streets is good but at the same time bad. a decision that comes from irrational thinking. yes, the streets are now clean - BUT - what about the families of those street vendors who's lives are dependent on their stalls

back to this stupid war on drugs, in the news, all we see are those dead people dubbed as pushers and drug users, and those kilos upon kilos of drugs being caught during their operation..... but here's the question --- have we ever saw a video footage of the police disposing of those seized drugs being burned nothing, right next question, where are those seized drugs now ??

get it now, mr thailand there are lots to complain about duterte's rule...

- - - Updated - - -

exactly !!! it was duterte who made those promises. that's the reason why the people voted for him coz the people EXPECTED that he is different from the previous presidents. but the people, the OBJECTIVE PEOPLE, have seen that all is not the way he has promised us.

i gave clear example starting here --- https://www.istorya.net/forums/polit...l#post18668392
    are you out of your mind, do you want to be in the area where they are burning those illegal drugs, ganahan ka mo high. Merong processing plant para jan and restricted ang area, kaya wala masiado paid media coverage.

and you can not let go that promise, i already know that it will not be done on time. Even on america illegal drugs are still proliferating.

And give me some History in china, that china invaded us. try to understand that vietman and malaysia has most islands in the west Philippines sea occupied.

Mao ni resulta sa propaganda ra ang gibasa. Ulahi ka sa news ser.

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news...ine-eez/story/
    GAYA NG SABI KO may HISTORY BA ANG CHINA NA GI INVADE TA? tubagi na.

- - - Updated - - -

Mao ni resulta sa propaganda ra ang gibasa. Ulahi ka sa news ser.

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news...ine-eez/story/
    giputol mo akong comment, naa karugtong na, ilang island ang gi occupy sa china sa west philippine sea against sa malaysia at vietnam, tubaga na. kaw pa ulahi sa istorya. wala alam about sa EEZ at history.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you saying Duterte is not within the realm of politics? Are you high?

Dili ta mo-asenso, kay bisag simple logic dili ma-gets. Magpa-buta2x sa mga kasayopan para lang maka supporta sa kandidato. I don't even know what you're talking about when you say change. Drugs have become more rampant, traffic is not getting solved any time soon, and I have no seen any major infrastructure built for my community. Ang only change I've seen is mas nihambogero ang mga police. Oh, and sa taxes. Ni-increase ako tax pero wala ko kakita asa gigamit.
    are high, like i said try running ONE, kun di ka mabuang sa kaaway mo na harap at likod sisirain ka. mas ka high ka pa siguro. like i said TRY RUNNING ONE.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you saying Duterte is not within the realm of politics? Are you high?

Dili ta mo-asenso, kay bisag simple logic dili ma-gets. Magpa-buta2x sa mga kasayopan para lang maka supporta sa kandidato. I don't even know what you're talking about when you say change. Drugs have become more rampant, traffic is not getting solved any time soon, and I have no seen any major infrastructure built for my community. Ang only change I've seen is mas nihambogero ang mga police. Oh, and sa taxes. Ni-increase ako tax pero wala ko kakita asa gigamit.
    nagpa buta ko, wala ka nga ebidensiya jan.

Wala. What's your point?

Not sure. Kibaw ka pila? Im very sure wa sad ka kibaw. And, mo matter ba na? Anything outside our EEZ is none of our business. Our business is what happens INSIDE our EEZ, and only China is claiming the islands INSIDE our EEZ. Gets?

You said NOTHING is SANE in politics. Duterte is a politician. Therefore, Duterte is not sane. Gets?

And do you have any evidence I have not tried being a politician? ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL?

- - - Updated - - -

Naa kay evidence na wala koy disiplina sa akong kaugalingon? Wala pud diba?
    is duterte the only politician? pag mata na dong, dili lang si duterte ang politician, ngano man masiyado ka problematic sa kanya.

kaw man nag una, kay provide evidence.

nahan man ka ta tanan na molambo, mag start na ato kaugalingon.

nag problema ka about sa china, in your posts, but you have no strategic ideas or any diplomatic ideas how to solve the problem. and that problem worsens with abnoy. PDuterte wants to avoid war.

about china, this is the most laughable matter of all. another proof that duterte is a retard. a man with no conviction.

in 2016 -- he said he is joining forces with china.

https://www.france24.com/en/20161020...usa-xi-jinping

and this one, a little more recent, saying bad words against america.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/05/31/...-word-of-honor

BUT !!!!!!

here we see him doing a complete turn around with his dealings with america.

https://globalnation.inquirer.net/17...-will-join-you

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2...philippine-eez

now, can we still consider this man as sane ??
    mao nga di maayo mo botar ta ug presidente nga naa na sa retirement age

Duterte is not the only politician, but he is a politician. He is into politics. Following your logic, he is not sane, diba?

Ikaw ang nag una ug himo ug assumptions.

Backread.

Where is your proof na nagyawyaw ko pag-igo nako sa "Change?"

I have given my ideas on this. Backread sad intawn dong. WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE THAT CHINA WILL DECLARE WAR AGAINST US? Aside from Duterte's self-serving statement regarding it? Tubag, has China ever invaded us or declared war against us?
    did china declared war on us or we initiated the threat, that was during abnoys regime.

- - - Updated - - -

here's some news -----

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/115655...n-for-agencies

this is good news for those STL operators but it's still a failure on duterte

they were so confident with this statement ---

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2...her-pcso-games

and he said it himself here at 0:36 --- ground is massive corruption involving ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7szWE1Cc8vo

and yet, nearly a month after, there's not even a single name who came up regarding this corruption ...........

how can we still ever trust what this man is saying
    and you want libel cases to pile up. great very great the great pretender...

11.    Advertisement