Page 1592 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 158215891590159115921593159415951602 ... LastLast
Results 15,911 to 15,920 of 18341

Haizzzttt... Kung makahinumdum pa lang mog balik kung kinsay gatudlo natu og Edukasyon makakita mo og unsa ka importante ang mga Americans para sa atu... I wish I had the time machine nga gisakop nalang jud taz mga Americans maybe dili ingun ani atung mga hitsura... hala toga2x man nga independent country jud ta dapat..haizzt,,kung nasakop palang ta..I can see nga naa nay silangan ang guam nga bisag gamay nga country well established...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reDzire View Post
    Haizzzttt... Kung makahinumdum pa lang mog balik kung kinsay gatudlo natu og Edukasyon makakita mo og unsa ka importante ang mga Americans para sa atu... I wish I had the time machine nga gisakop nalang jud taz mga Americans maybe dili ingun ani atung mga hitsura... hala toga2x man nga independent country jud ta dapat..haizzt,,kung nasakop palang ta..I can see nga naa nay silangan ang guam nga bisag gamay nga country well established...
    “I prefer a government run like hell by Filipinos to a government run like heaven by Americans. Because, however bad a Filipino government might be, we can always change it.” - Manuel L. Quezon

Quote Originally Posted by reDzire View Post
    this right here is a classic example of colonial mentality.

^if it's from inquirer it's probably fake news. ganahan ra tingali na sila mu destabilize sa government...

Blog Entries

Ang Camarines Sur nag transmit na ug mga votes wala pa gani nag sugod ang election.

Klaro na kaayo ni.

Allegations of PCOS machines were cloned... Dili ka tubag ang Smartmatic.. paksit nani.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicPlease View Post
    Suicide bombing eyed in Basilan attack | Inquirer News
    Foreigner doing suicide bombing here? Never heard such thing happen before. Cant help but wonder what happen to 600% increase in intelligence fund.
    Pilay budget sa US yearly sa ilang intelligence, before wala pa mahitabo ang 911 bombing?
    Last edited by firestarter; 08-01-2018 at 11:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Bear Country :

Moody’s expects ‘robust growth’ in PH
    SHARES
    Share it!
    Published August 1, 2018, 12:09 PM
    By Chino Leyco

Debt-watcher Moody’s Investors Service said the Philippine economy is expected to sustain its robust growth pace in the next few years on the back of the government’s infrastructure plan.

In a statement, Moody’s said that the government’s credit profile is supported by a large and fast-growing economy and continued gains in debt affordability, in part because of revenue reforms.

Moody’s Analytics eyes 6.9% growth for PH in Q3 ‘16 (AP / MANILA BULLETIN)
    Moody’s Analytics
    (AP / MANILA BULLETIN)

“These positive features are balanced against low per capita incomes and low revenue-raising capacity when compared with other Baa-rated countries,” Moody’s said referring to the country’s investment grade credit ratings.

Moody also noted the country’s strong domestic demand and the economy’s limited reliance on foreign sources of financing, which shielded the Philippines from the direct impact of abrupt changes in the global macroeconomic and financial environment.

“Strong GDP [gross domestic product] growth could accelerate even further, especially if the government achieves higher spending on infrastructure,” Moody’s said.

The rating agency also expects further progress on improving public revenue on the back of additional reforms and ongoing enhancements in tax administration, which would also help keep government debt stable.

On the downside, Moody’s said that policymakers face challenges in managing current inflationary pressures.

Nevertheless, Moody’s expects the rise in prices since the beginning of 2018 to be temporary and not as a result of excessive overheating risks.

Moody’s also believes that the strong track record of the central bank in maintaining monetary and financial stability will prevail in the face of such headwinds.

“Moody’s would likely upgrade the sovereign’s rating if there is a marked convergence of per capita incomes and revenue generation — and with it, improved debt affordability — with higher-rated peers,” it said.

“Such a situation could materialize over time through continued progress on the government’s reform agenda, while policymakers avoid a build-up of inflationary pressures,” the agency added.

But Moody’s also warned that it could downgrade the sovereign rating if macroeconomic stability were to be threatened by unabated overheating pressures, leading to a deterioration in fiscal and government debt metrics and an erosion of the country’s external payments position.

“The reversal of reforms that have supported recent gains in economic and fiscal strength, and/or the implementation of prospective changes in governance structures in a way that diminishes fiscal strength would also likely lead to a rating downgrade,” Moody’s explained.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    “I prefer a government run like hell by Filipinos to a government run like heaven by Americans. Because, however bad a Filipino government might be, we can always change it.” - Manuel L. Quezon
    Now we are in hell... Philippines is a developing country and other year next to this year will be another saying "A developing Country" and so on and so forth....

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    this right here is a classic example of colonial mentality.
    Yup, how I wish we are colonized rather than living here like hell and feeling not growing up... As what they said to the previous thread..Why are we working abroad... :P ... lol very easy answer... because we cant stand alone in our country..others cant even land on their dream job... and practically wise if you are landed in your job, unfortunately its underpaid..outch.. can we still grow? can we still compete? if people in our country loses the interest or love of its own country, and fly in another country..

11.    Advertisement