Page 1807 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 179718041805180618071808180918101817 ... LastLast
Results 18,061 to 18,070 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    damn dude, now you're embarrassing yourself.

of course there's always corruption in any institution/government.

but you fail to notice or you just choose to forget that duterte has been very proud and loud with his fight against corruption. if duterte has been silent about his stance in corruption then no one would have reacted negatively. but read this, just to remind you of duterte's loud words ----

https://www.rappler.com/nation/13727...ees-corruption

let me SPOON FEED you so that you won't fail to read it ----

I shouldn't hear anything about corruption, [not] even a whiff or whisper, I will fire you or place you somewhere. Choose: Compostela Valley, Jolo.

@DEMONOCIETY - i would have added Diokno and his son in law, but here's an extensive list ----

https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/vi...administration

@necrotic freak - see that have some time to read that and the post of demonociety ............. duterte is presenting himself as a STRONGMAN. how come he didn't force the ombudsman to go after those corrupt officials ?? why all we are seeing are reappointments or transferees ??
    Extensive list? kompleto gyud sa basta RAPPLER
    As if that News media is so clean of corruption hahahaha

Mao ni ang tubag sa inyong yabu nga theory ay.. have time to read

The Office of the Ombudsman wants detained Sen. Leila de Lima and former senator Manuel “Mar” Roxas to explain why the implementing rules and regulations (IRR) for the Good Conduct Time Allowance (GCTA) law that they helped prepare as Cabinet officials of the previous administration qualified convicts of heinous crimes for early release.
    Read more at https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2...ain-gcta-rules
    Mag una2x man gud mo sa inyong yabu theory mga anti admin gud. Liwat ni bossdigong nga nipanaw na diri hahaha

yup tungod gyud na sa mga dilawan nganong nakagawas ang mga convicted rapist, murderer, kidnapper, drug lords...

Quote Originally Posted by Panasonic View Post
    Let me put this into simpler terms so that even @slakker and @GemWArrioR can understand.

No one is defending the Pnoy Admin here. We are all in agreement that they were incompetent.

That being said, Duterte cannot hide behind their incompetence to defend his own incompetence. An IRR is not law. It is merely a part of the legal system. When there is a conflict between law (GTCA Law) and IRR (GTCA IRR), we follow the law and not the IRR. The law was very explicit that heinous crimes and repeat violations are NOT INCLUDED in application.

This just shows the incompetence of the current admin in this situation. They were following an invalid IRR, and they didn't even bother to read the law behind it. They were not mandated to follow the IRR, as they had the power to change it anytime.

Let me even simplify further with a situation: Idiot A (PNoy Admin), walks towards a cliff. Idiot B (Duterte Admin) sees this, but tungod kay "mao man ato na-andan", he decides to follow kay mao man daw ang usual practice. They both fall to their deaths. Who is at fault for Idiot B's death here? Is it Idiot A? Definitely not diba?

You guys sound like Pnoy every time he gives a SONA. He blames the previous administration for his own mistakes. Where is the change?

The crafted law and IRR must co-exist. It won't become a full blown law if the other don't exist. Nya mo ingon ka dili dapat mo follow sa IRR of that law? I thought you made it simpler, murag shakoy naman hinuon imong analogy.

Ang DOJ ug ang mga opisyal sa BuCor ra ang nagmaniubra anang GTCA. ug wala na nag agi sa presidente. Mao bitaw na karon nakahibaw si Pdut gipang dakop ug balik.

Where is the change? nabuta gihapon ka?

Since 2013 pa na gibuhat ang pamaligya anang sa GTCA sulod sa BuCor nya karon 2019 ra na hunong ug naay gipang kasohan karon nga mga opsiyal. nya mangutana ka where is the change Anti gyud ka bisag unsaon.

They must co-exist, but a lot of times naay conflict. This happened alot sa time ni Henares sa BIR. If the IRR does not follow the law, it should not be applied. Sa kato na time, wala gi-invalidate ang tax laws. Kibaw ka unsai gi-invalidate? Iya IRRs.

In this case, the IRR is clearly in conflict with the law it seeks to implement. Therefore, dapat wala na gisunod sa best and brightest ni Pduts. Di pa na simple enough? Gusto ka binisay-on pa? Best and the brightest man kaha na, pero kana na legal principle wala sila kahibaw?

Wa lang siguro ka kasabot sa analogy kay complicated ra kaayo para nimo. Kung ang IRR mo-ingon na layat sa bridge, mulayat ka? Kay sila Bato ug si Faildon ni layat man. Syaro wala paka ka-gets dodong. Kung mo-implement kag IRR, basahon sa nimo unsa iya corresponding law. Basic.

Wala ni-agi sa President? Mao na iya defense, mo feign ug ignorance? Dako kaayo na aspect sa iya admin ang drug war, but wala siya kibaw na for releasing na unta ang Chinese drug lords. Ignorance and incompetence in leadership go hand-in-hand.

Correction though, since 2015 as per Duterte’s estimate. Meaning, kadaghanan sa baligya, nahitabo sa iya admin.

Bisag unsaon, blind fanatic gihapon ka.
    Nganong si pduts man gyud imong pasanginlan? Siya diay ni perma anang release order sa GCTA Ni kupos nana imong utok sa kalagot nimong pduts?

Undang na sa inyong mga theory nga tagan2x oi. kamo ra gyud ma unay ana inyong theory nga kalagot ang nagpatigbabaw

Ngano si Pduts? Kinsa diay nag appoint anang Faeldon to BuCor knowing na palpak kaayo siya sa BOC? Wa ka kibaw na tanan gipangbuhat anang mga Cabinet niya kay extension na sa iya personality? Ang kapalpakan sa iya appointees kay kapalpakan na niya. For the same reason nganong suko kaayo ta ni Pnoy sa actions ni Abaya, dapat suko sad ta ni Pduts for the failures ni Faeldon. Imong utok man siguro ang ni kupos, tungod sa shabu problem na ni.worsen since the time nagsugod ang supposed war on drugs.

Learn to think.
    Ha? extension sa iyang personality iyang Cabinet members? pagkakupos gyud lolz

Pulos ra gyud ka theory. SHOW YOUR PROOF nga naay direct participation si Pduts ani nga issue. Sukad paman ni pag election ninyo gibuhat diri nya proven PALPAK man gyud mo.

Hinoon kutob rana sa istorya.net imong mga theories nga yabu.

Karon dili naman e appoint ni Pduts ug balik si Faeldon bisan asa sa goberno suko na tingali.

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    Extensive list? kompleto gyud sa basta RAPPLER
    As if that News media is so clean of corruption hahahaha

Mao ni ang tubag sa inyong yabu nga theory ay.. have time to read

Mag una2x man gud mo sa inyong yabu theory mga anti admin gud. Liwat ni bossdigong nga nipanaw na diri hahaha
    The Office of the Ombudsman wants detained Sen. Leila de Lima and former senator Manuel “Mar” Roxas to explain why the implementing rules and regulations (IRR) for the Good Conduct Time Allowance (GCTA) law that they helped prepare as Cabinet officials of the previous administration qualified convicts of heinous crimes for early release.
    i just saw this, i'm sorry man, but thank you for making me laugh hahhahahahahahah

it's either you're blind or plain stupid or plain lazy .............

why the heck would the ombudsman ask the author of the law to explain it

it's written in the f@cking Law ---

That recidivists, habitual delinquents, escapees and persons charged with heinous crimes are excluded from the coverage of this Act.

https://www.lawphil.net/statutes/rep...0592_2013.html

Provided, finally, That recidivists, habitual delinquents, escapees and persons charged with heinous crimes are excluded from the coverage of this Act.

did you miss that mr necrotic freak here it is again ---

Provided, finally, That recidivists, habitual delinquents, escapees and persons charged with heinous crimes are excluded from the coverage of this Act.

i'm sure you know how to read that right

here's the link --- read this --- PLEASE, so that you won't embarrass yourself again ----

https://www.lawphil.net/statutes/rep...0592_2013.html

it's on the last paragraph of Section 1 --- you won't miss it, but in case you miss it -----

Provided, finally, That recidivists, habitual delinquents, escapees and persons charged with heinous crimes are excluded from the coverage of this Act

i'm being redundant here, i'm sure now you fully understand that heinous crimes are excluded from this LAW

after reading that, did you read it mr necrotic freak did you fully understand what it meant ?? that if you're convicted with a heinous crime that you are exempted from this law

what does this all mean ? faeldon is guilty. duterte is stupid for appointing a man with a previous corruption record.

so please mr necrotic freak .............. again please embarrass yourself for all of us to see ......... show us how a true fanatic defend duterte. show us the power of a fanatic hahahahhahahahhaa.. bullsh!t hahahaha.
    Last edited by marius; 09-12-2019 at 05:03 AM.

Ug mo suporta diay ta 100% sa goberno (national, local and barangay level) tawagon na ta ug fanatic sa mga Pildero hahahaa

Lisod gyud ning haros ug ka pilde atong kandidato dili gyud ta maka move on.

Presidente - PILDI
    Senators - PILDI'G HUROT
    Mayor - samot ka PILDI

Naay inyong VP, hilaw pod

@marius kamo maoy daghan ug errors. Try harder aron ma correct inyong errors, Pero hanap pas dyis panas kung makabalik pamo.

https://www.ptvnews.ph/palace-prrd-s...t-bucor-chief/

Palace: PRRD seeks honest and competent BuCor chief

I would like to nominate @marius for BuCor chief.

I guess this is your time to be patriotic, instead of being a pessimistic to your country all your life.

Quote Originally Posted by shameda View Post
    kani klase sa tawo mabaw og nag.Urong pa ang utok sa 2016..hantod krn ang Utok LP VS DDS!!! lol..... Digong has done good (90%) but he got also loopholes(10%) ..... actually dili na patriotism.... pantasya na sa usa ka tawo ang tawag anah...Hahaha bisag unsa ilitok ni duterte nya kng sayop tuo lang sila gehapon!!!
    Si Pduts mismo ni ingon dili nya mabuhat 100% nga mawala ang corruption. ang nakaparat ninyo ang gamayng mansta sa goberno ra gyud inyong nakita. Bisag mga presidente sa 1st world country naay mga loopholes. FYI. Parihas ra gyud mong tulo ug utok.

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    Ug mo suporta diay ta 100% sa goberno (national, local and barangay level) tawagon na ta ug fanatic sa mga Pildero hahahaa

Lisod gyud ning haros ug ka pilde atong kandidato dili gyud ta maka move on.

Presidente - PILDI
    Senators - PILDI'G HUROT
    Mayor - samot ka PILDI

Naay inyong VP, hilaw pod

@marius kamo maoy daghan ug errors. Try harder aron ma correct inyong errors, Pero hanap pas dyis panas kung makabalik pamo.

Makabalik pamo ?

Are you suggesting that im an lp supporter?? You're indeed stupid

read this --- https://www.istorya.net/forums/polit...l#post18667768

why are you so stuck up that people who are against duterte are LPs

and now you're going the childish approach ............... applause.

now i could conclude that you are an i.d.i.o.t. ...all you can blabber about is the past elections. It's done. Finished. Move on. The one's who won are the one sitting in power now and they're doing a magnificent job in destroying our already destroyed country....
    Last edited by marius; 09-12-2019 at 10:31 PM.

11.    Advertisement