Page 714 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 704711712713714715716717724 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic View Post
    The fake democracy we have? hahaha anyway

Quote Originally Posted by AggreXor View Post
    The fake democracy we have? hahaha anyway
    How sure are you federalism is the solution? There wasn't even a research done before

- - - Updated - - -

On the same note, why federalism doesn't work. Dynasties will lord over each localities/provinces and will not be easily monitored, no policing and transparency.

Paminaw sa mo sa ikalimang apo ni lapu-lapu oh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdy2...ature=youtu.be

I know most of us wants change. I know most of you had enough of this continuous cycle of broken promises, false hopes and overwhelming power keeping you from getting some slack in a country that's gone through hell and back which is why the "idea" of "continuity" threatens you. Let's be honest, ever since Marcos stepped down, things have not been as "promising" as people thought it would be, in fact, not much has change ever since. Sure there's some bits of progess here and there but not much have trickled down to the masses or at least you are unaware of this progression. This is why duterte is so popular amongst many. He not only challenges the status quo but also wants it dead both figuratively and literally.

Let's be honest, a lot of Filipinos just hate anyone who they think is above them; scholars who are smarter, business minds who are wealthier, "half bloods" who are more beautiful, just confident, well mannered, well spoken and well off individuals that are just... better. It's no wonder why some feel so insignificant and I don't blame those who do. This country has been through a lot of oppression afterall and have gone through some horrible conditioning. Unfortunately, oppositions are also claiming that such "better" people make up the majority of RoRo's supporters so it's no surpise that you feel the need to become hostile whenever you see yellow.

'Sadly, a candidate who promises change could have the same values and behavior that require change' - Cardinal Quevedo

Good day
    Last edited by Synthetic; 05-05-2016 at 06:37 AM.

Blog Entries
    How sure are you federalism is the solution? There wasn't even a research done before

- - - Updated - - -

On the same note, why federalism doesn't work. Dynasties will lord over each localities/provinces and will not be easily monitored, no policing and transparency.
    Kani mo butt in ko ani. How sure are we nga mo work or dili mo work? We don't. Let's face it. The current system has been in place for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many years pero ang pinas SAAAAAAAAAAAAME ra gihapon if not worse. Haven't you wondered why MAJORITY of the Filipinos want DU30? Because people has had enough. It's what some call "SSDP" same shit, different president.

Let's give it a try, if dili mo work, aw, balik ta sa kanal. If mo work, aw, maayo.

'Sadly, a candidate who promises change could have the same values and behavior that require change' - Cardinal Quevedo

Take note of the word. Could. Ang naka lahi lagn ni DU30 kay naa man siyay agi. Makita man iyang mga accomplishments. Dili parehas anang uban nga palaban ug statistics ug ipa agi ug istorya or media ilang accomplishments kunohay.
    Last edited by ghostie2472; 05-05-2016 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostie2472 View Post
    Kani mo butt in ko ani. How sure are we nga mo work or dili mo work? We don't. Let's face it. The current system has been in place for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many years pero ang pinas SAAAAAAAAAAAAME ra gihapon if not worse. Haven't you wondered why MAJORITY of the Filipinos want DU30? Because people has had enough. It's what some call "SSDP" same shit, different president.

Let's give it a try, if dili mo work, aw, balik ta sa kanal. If mo work, aw, maayo.

Take note of the word. Could. Ang naka lahi lagn ni DU30 kay naa man siyay agi. Makita man iyang mga accomplishments. Dili parehas anang uban nga palaban ug statistics ug ipa agi ug istorya or media ilang accomplishments kunohay.

Look at the way DU30 is campaigning, Do you honestly think it's healthy for the Filipino people? Don't you think he is dividing us, instead of uniting us?

Action speaks louder then words
    Dili words speak louder than action. (Promises na walay agi)

Blog Entries
    Look at the way DU30 is campaigning, Do you honestly think it's healthy for the Filipino people? Don't you think he is dividing us, instead of uniting us?
    How do you see it man diay? Just to be clear what you are talking about. Are you talking about his agendas? I agree with it and will love it if he will do it. Rid the philippines of unwanted individuals.

Why do you think what he is promising is a 'hit' sa mga pinoy? Because it is a reality and he is offering the most logical and attainable solution. Daan naman siya nag ingon nga 'if you do not like it, do not vote for me.' Pero ngano naa man gihapon mo butar niya? Remember, most or majority of these people rooting for DU30 are not like the previous voters nga low income people, kanang mga naa sa skwaters are (no offence intented) ug kanang dili mga makahot. There are plenty of 'well off' people as well. Makita man gani nimo sa ilang sakyanan ang stickers. I'm talking about the 'well informed' people, dili lang ko mo gamit ug 'educated' kay stereotype ra kaayo. But you know what I mean.

he's not dividing us bro. he's uniting Muslims and Christians. The problem is not "us", not the masses. We don't hate the people who are above us just because they are smarter or what.. In fact, we don't hate them at all. You got it all wrong. It's them that hate us, because we are starting to fight back, people are starting to vote smarter and use their brains. People are now choosing someone who we think can bring change because change is something that we need not tomorrow, not next year, but NOW. if you don't like change, go ahead and vote for Mar. That same person who would always prioritize politics over what the people really need. I used to be a Mar supporter but he lost me at the Yolanda incident. We all know what he did. We all know what he said. And we all know what he could have done... So if you still like him. Go vote for him. But the majority has decided. No more politicians who are running for office for mere self interests. And man.. to be honest, I just can't have another TRAPO leader. Most especially someone whose wife is a Maid Beater. I just can't have that as our first lady.
    Last edited by raissah; 05-05-2016 at 07:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by raissah View Post
    he's not dividing us bro. he's uniting Muslims and Christians. The problem is not "us", not the masses. We don't hate the people who are above us just because they are smarter or what.. In fact, we don't hate them at all. You got it all wrong. It's them that hate us, because we are starting to fight back, people are starting to vote smarter and use their brains. People are now choosing someone who we think can bring change because change is something that we need not tomorrow, not next year, but NOW. if you don't like change, go ahead and vote for Mar. That same person who would always prioritize politics over what the people really needs. I used to be Mar supporter but he lost me at the Yolanda incident. We all know what he did. We all know what he said. And we all know what he could have done... So if you still like him. Go vote for him. But the majority has decided. No more politicians who are running for office for mere self interests. And man.. to be honest, I just can't have another TRAPO leader. Most especially someone whose wife is a Maid Beater. I just can't have that as our first lady.
    Sige lang ug promise ang uban nga letchon ilang ipa kaon sa mga tao basta sila ang mo daug, pero inig daug pansit ra diay ang ilang i hatag.

Si DU30 buwad ra ang naa niya ug buwad ra iyang gi offer sa mga tao. Take it or leave it. At least makita na sa tao daan unsa iyang i hatag inig maka daug siya. That works for me and for all other filipinos.

He is being himself. And THAT is what people like about him.

11.    Advertisement