Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PM me instead if you wanna post in this thread. PLEASE...

Subj: Does being engaged mean you have to marry sooner? ...
    this is the original subj, before i changed it i made my last post thanking everyone for all the pieces of comment they made. and pleaded also to everyone to hold postings in this thread until i have made the move to my gf. coz im worried she'll find out about my plans kay sometimes mag browse² raba na cya diri sa istorya and she knows my handle.

but i guess you just can't depend on every istoryan to cooperate with you.
    October 06, 2005, 08:55 PM

When you propose engagement to your gf, are you obliged to marry her sooner?
    Coz the way i look at it, its just like steping up a couple's degree of commitment for each other and somehow marry in the future, not necessarily sooner.

what's your opinion?...

Default Re: Does being engaged means you have to marry sooner?

i don't think so.i guess the best example for that is julius babao & tintin bersola's engagement really took some time before they got married.better jump into that state prepared than not.

hmmmm......feeling pressured?
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

not really pressured. in fact, no pressure at all. i wanna marry her, and she does to me too. we both don't wanna marry just yet. i just wanna go up a notch on that commitment thing, not that there's no commitment in bf-gf relationship. its different when you're engaged i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by blank check
    not really pressured. in fact, no pressure at all. i wanna marry her, and she does to me too. we both don't wanna marry just yet. i just wanna go up a notch on that commitment thing, not that there's no commitment in bf-gf relationship. its different when you're engaged i guess.
    for me it really does
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

take time to know each other first.... ayaw lang sad paabta ug 10 yrs kay pul-an na mi muhawat ana

i think no..

it could sound as if you're gonna marry soon...but then you can always make the statement false....it's between the to-be-married...if they wanna get married soon enough!!

have u herd of the 60+ yrs(60+ man cguro to) of enggement?

good, naa sad diay nangreply...

heheh grabe sad nang 10yrs oi. me and my gf have been dating for almost 2yrs now, but we really know each other already since both our families are from the same town.

good thing its a "no". kay if i have to marry her immediately after proposing, na, di gyud ni madayun ug hatag ang engagement ring.

ladies, if your bf gets you into coversation about long term engagement, would you think that he'd be proposing sooner? would it spoil the surprise?

dili man tingali bro...

i think...when your engaged..your actually testing if your compatible or not....so it takes time....

P.S.
    mas maau ayaw anang engaged...bati na....maka daut sa health.....

Quote Originally Posted by blank check
    good, naa sad diay nangreply...

heheh grabe sad nang 10yrs oi. me and my gf have been dating for almost 2yrs now, but we really know each other already since both our families are from the same town.

good thing its a "no". kay if i have to marry her immediately after proposing, na, di gyud ni madayun ug hatag ang engagement ring.

ladies, if your bf gets you into coversation about long term engagement, would you think that he'd be proposing sooner? would it spoil the surprise?
    heheheh yeah i think i'd assume nga ma propose sya... then makilig jud ko .... it would spoil the surprise pero bahala na basta kay kilig ko

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast