Page 1 of 292 123411 ... LastLast

Default CISCO KA, Istorya Ta

hi, i'm just wondering if anybody here in cebu are into cisco certifications? i'm gonna take my first exam (642-801 BSCI) for CCNP (cisco certified networking professional) next week and would like to have some advice to the guys who already made this certification. any thoughts will be appreciated.

ridney laudiano
    ccna

Default Re: anybody into CISCO certifications?

are u in self studying? what are you using, sybex or self test?

asa man ta pwede mo eskwela anang mga CISCO ug asa pud ta mokuha ug exam para ma certify ta? salamat.

cie o kaha sa cite ka eskuwela.i dont know if universities are offering there in cebu right now because mapua already did. i dont know where to take the exam. guys its badly needed in abroad.

No one offers CCNP (mod 5- here in cebu.

there is one university offers cisco. U.C...

@Brototaloy I prefer you to study at CIE. It's not expensive than CITE (TESDA). Also, CCNA exams will be taken there.THey are using prometric. And other one found i think at NG Kai using pearson vue but only for exams...

myx_it, i'm self-studying for the ccnp track right now. we don't have any curriculums offered by cisco networking academy in cebu. i'm using cisco press books because they're official text. i also have sybex and find it quite a good read but i feel cisco press as more complete and detailed.

yes, cie is the official prometric testing center here in cebu besides hps. but i prefer cie as i completed my ccna program there and knew my instructor very well. he's also preparing for the same exam.

i've been practicing very hard on my own equipment as i am not in the networking environment as of now but hopefully someday could land a cisco job. i have 7 routers and 2 switches to simulate practice lab scenarious as i think that it would be hard to learn networking without a proper gear.

hope i could make it on monday though, i'm sitting on it!

@ridney I think i know that instructor you mention. Is that michael? Anyway, at least you still have your own equipment to hands-on practice. THat would be great to have an equipment. I'm planning also to take an exam this year for routing. Hopefully I can start this month to study cisco press books. bro, good luck to your exam!

And kindly give us some tips after you take...

God Bless!

@ridney Yeah you can do it bro. I've heard that Michael is planning to take ccnp exams coz his ccna will expire this year...At least bro, you have the equipment to do for the simulations...That would be advantage to you...

I was planning to take also. But, sometimes i am busy with my work... I can't find a way to study..
    Me too... I'm planning for this month to review...

GOod Luck!

hi myx_it and juantamad. thank you guys for the encouragement, it really helps. yes, my instructor was michael. in fact, he was also my instructor from high school. when did you finish your ccna program? i finished mine last year around february then took the exam on june. took six months off from studying then started again for the ccnp track. i believe that the ccnp certification is way past harder than the ccna. learning these technologies just interests me. : )

if you are planning to take the routing exam, then i would suggest you to study the curriculum first. the latest version is version 3.0. or you can study the student guide ver 2.1. then top it off with routing tcp/ip vol.1 and 2 by jeff doyle. this is the best book i have ever read and would highly recommend it.

all the best with your studies...

i'll post here the result of my exam. thanks again.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 292 123411 ... LastLast