Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default What do you have in your TANK/POND? Fish Hobbyist (saltwater/freshwater)

Hi! any hobbyist here? What do you have in your TANK or POND? Well, I have a school of Red Devil Cichlids, a 12" adult Jaguar and a 15" Gar Fish. All housed at our 15'x5'x4' Pond. Also, I have a 18" Australian Arowana in a 6'x4'x4' Tank. Well got a handful of empty unused aquariums here, if youre looking for one, ill sell them to you at a very cheap price.

Default Re: What do you have in your TANK/POND? Fish Hobbyist (saltwater/freshwater)

Quote Originally Posted by witch_hazel
    Well got a handful of empty unused aquariums here, if youre looking for one, ill sell them to you at a very cheap price.
    [color=navy] Please continue any interaction of this nature privately using the PMs(personal messages) or once you have become a senior member at the Buy N' Sell Board.

@everyone, please take this as a friendly reminder to remember and abide with the forum rules. Hoping for your kindest consideration.

Default Re: What do you have in your TANK/POND? Fish Hobbyist (saltwater/freshwater)

[color=navy]^^witch_hazel, please enjoy your stay here in iStorya.net. If there is anyway I can assist you in making your interactions here pleasant, please don't hesitate to ask~ I cannot promise expedient action but will try to as soon as possible.

Now back on topic:

We have 6 typical goldfishes at home in a large bowl and paved the bottom with colorful river stones, the goldfishes.. we call them the Piranha Pack because that's what they seem to be. Always hungry.

goldfishes like kois like to scatter around and mess up with your aquarium and gravel. they can really spoil your aquariums setup (not to mention their waste.. errr) i wouldn't recommend goldfishes on a aquarium, how much in bowl hehe

in my tank:
    2black moors, 2ryukins, a redwhite oranda, 2cherry plecos, a lion head and a black ranchu.

pond:
    comets, shubunkins, butterfy and common kois, tigerbarbs, 2 plecs, small cobra tail guppies, 24k/white/black/platinum mollies, and swordtails. all fin-nipping, naughty, and abusive creatures are exiled to the pond.

in my tanks,
    indo tiger 9 severums, 5 temporalis , 5 l.dorsiegera, 2 hybrid vieja , one FH , one snakehead

OT: if you got Orandas in your fish tank you should try taming them like this one.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcWvCrPru18

sa ako 8' golden tilapia, a jaguar and a plecostomous

lemon ogon. still in tank since its small pa. veiltail goldfish, 2pearlscale locally bred, and 1 impt pearscale, redcap nga local ug butterfly koi (platinum), 2x pleco.

in the graveyard: 1xbrood tailed black moor, 1x calico ryukin, 1x lionhead nga pirti nang daku-a, 1x albino veiltail

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast