Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: PLDT MyDSL vs. Globelines BroadBand

UCAV has a good point, what the use of a "fast isp" when there would be so many subscribers using the connection at a certain time.. ultimately the speed would be sacrificed.

Wireless the better

PLDT is fast before... not now.. GLOBE dont think gud either..

pila inyo max download speed using either globe or pldt?

http, ftp, torrent or whatever type od download.....

hellow dudoyjoie, et al.

may I know what is the modem for the Explore Silver package (768kbps)

currently 384kbps lang ako speed pero 1995 ako ginabayaran - old account na ni - ni adto ko sa globe gahapon then ingon nila they have to upgrade my modem na 330speed touch - para ma adjust ako speed to 768 of course may downtime of 24 hrs - so wag na lang muna - kay basin madaot lang ako net -

about the 384kbps na speed sa globe - i have no problems for a year - very satisfied ko - ol games like ragnarok is good in globe - DL speed is always maxed out at 384 - in fact i'm not in a hurry to upgrade my speed from 384 to 768. just wanted to make sure na swabe gihapon ako net pag nag upgrade ko to 768.

about their tech support - it is the best - na guba ako net ato last good friday - ni tawag ko sa tech support - less than 1 hr naayos na kung naa man downtime - less than 2 hrs lang and it happens only about 1 - 2 times a year - i live in pasig btw.

btw... GLBB ko karon. flawless... swabe jud.bati ang mydsl dli masabtan mo hinay lang kalit... so GLBB na!..... inreaching real life in real time.

You know what guys... PLDT is on analog connection while Globe is on Digital! Since glode is digital, there is no need to convert the data, thus making their process speed more faster than PLDT. PLDT is on analog because they old.

[img width=600 height=466]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/mrgtboy/DLSpeed.jpg[/img]

I'm currently subscribed at 384kbps, plan 995

heya, im a pldt personal plan subsriber, i guess the globe equivalent would be that silver thinggy. Anyhow, i pay 2500php per month for my indernet connection along with the additional 800php for the landline, so roughly i pay 3200 per month. PLDT seems to be currently tweaking their grid cause the speeds go up and down at the moment, currently my DL speed doesn't break the 70kBs mark... but last week it was steady on 140kBs. Furthermore PLDT has some phenomenon called "w00tspeed days" where due to unknown curcumstances, the download speeds jump to 250kBs. This usually happens only for some days... but in those days you'll sure run out of stuff to download. But at the moment... like i said, the pldt speeds suck

PLDT is putting a new service line sa DSL nila, kay one of my friend who keeps getting disconnected was given a 2 weeks free sa ilang "fast server daw" ilang 768k nga line could easily reach 150~180kb/s in download speed.. mag ka boang write ang HD xD

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast