Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default For women:What you usually do when you have dysmenorrhea?

I know all women experienced this kind of situation...I'm just curious..I usually do "hot compress"...

i used to have dysmenorrhea and it is really painful! i get to have it everytime my period comes. before, i stack a lot of advil and bring it to work with me. and i lay on my stomoch flat on a chair to press it. sometimes, i walk around... the pain is minimized when i walk a lot, but my feet gets tired na pud.

...i don't have dysmenorrhea anymore (for the last 2 months) ever since somebody introduced me to this herbal supplement that i take in everyday. it's great!

drink ko ug midol basta dili na jud nko makaya..then temperamental kaayo mi..in short, saputon jud.

i had dysmenorrhea last week..grabeh sakit au .. so i took midol.. pro i hurd gibawal na ang midol karon..how tru? nwei.. dolfenal nlng q nxt tym.. then matulog q para wla na sakit nig mata nko..

Girls, drink lots of milk before your period starts. Also, take Chelated Iron once a day. Lastly, try doing sit-ups right on your first day. Exercise those pus-ons =) This worked for me. Hope it works for you too!

dali ba jud masapot ang girl with dysmenorrhea? medyo mausab ba ila batasan bsta period nila maabot? just like my friend man gud... need your replies

I usually experience depression, sharp pain in the abdomen (cramps), headaches, acne, muscular cramps, water retention, insomnia, abdominal swelling, nervousness, fatigue, pain in the joins and most of all, negative changes in personality (easily irritated, depressed, crying, etc.)

To ease up the pain, I take up multi-vitamins and minerals; especially calcium and magnesium. An adequate diet may help and a daily exercise too. Also I suggest the following food should be reduced in the diet, like salt (it causes water retention), alcohol, coffee, cigarette, red meats such as pork and beef, and canned foods.

If I'm experiencing a really painful dysmenorrhea, I put a bag of warm water on my stomach. This way, it'll help reduce inflammation as well as allow the blood to flow, thus relaxing the muscles.

Sometimes I rub my abs with eucalyptus cream. They say this reduces inflammation and relieves pain.

ey guys! guess what?! i've totally got rid of my monthly menstrual cramps since then. thanx to this amazing products! and also got rid of pre-menstrual sydrom (PMS) like being temperamental, depressed, migrains, mood-swings, or whatever! everthing seems to get back to normal as if i'm not having my period.

i think every girl out there who suffers such "monthly agony" should try this herbal-based product from the United States! Plus you'd feel more energetic when you have your period!

jog around

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast