Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

good points @medwarc and @zippi!

There are insurance plans for kids as young as 6 months. For education, for endowment, for health. When you get one for your kid, assess what it is for. pwede man sad na basin ug ganahan ka nga naa kay pang graduation gift sa imo kid when he/she graduates from college, pwede build funds for tuition, or preparing for any eventualities in health

Quote Originally Posted by medwarc View Post
    unsay ultimate purpose nimo bro why kuhaan na man nimo ug insurance imo baby? Basically, ang dapat jud mukuha ug insurance is kadtong income provider of the family, dili tong dependent.
    Ang purpose nako boss nga naa siyay investment time comes,,,,me naa naman ko philam,,,my wife nana sad prulife uk,,then kuyawan naman pod ko anang pre need gud kay ma CAP nya

Quote Originally Posted by sangga View Post
    Ang purpose nako boss nga naa siyay investment time comes,,,,me naa naman ko philam,,,my wife nana sad prulife uk,,then kuyawan naman pod ko anang pre need gud kay ma CAP nya
    It's good to hear that both you and your wife have life insurance plans from two reputable companies. Then, you getting a Savings Plan for your child is a good move since he/she is still young and the premium is cheap. Whatever company should you decide to get from... just make sure that you indicate to your agent-to-be the purpose of your child's plan is for investment/savings.

Ask lang ko when mn mag start ug kuha ug insurance? Pwede ba ang 9 years old mag kuha? Plan tako mag kuha para sa akong baby,,,thx mga master
    The primary purpose of life insurance plans is protection. Ideally, dapat ang mokuha ug life insurance policies are people who are earning an income and with somebody or anybody nga nagdepend ana nga income. Since babies and kids aren't earning incomes yet, di pa sila angay kuhaan ug life insurance.

For investment purposes (which is mao ang imong objective), go for mutual funds, stocks, UITFs and the like. Investment gives you growth and serves a totally different purpose from life insurance.

Though there are life insurance plans that has investment portions in it, try to check the charges and costs incurred, it might be too costly rather than having it separate (pure life insurance and pure investment). Para nako, this is a much better option (ibuwag ang insurance ug investment). It's simple and way cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    The primary purpose of life insurance plans is protection. Ideally, dapat ang mokuha ug life insurance policies are people who are earning an income and with somebody or anybody nga nagdepend ana nga income. Since babies and kids aren't earning incomes yet, di pa sila angay kuhaan ug life insurance.

For investment purposes (which is mao ang imong objective), go for mutual funds, stocks, UITFs and the like. Investment gives you growth and serves a totally different purpose from life insurance.

Though there are life insurance plans that has investment portions in it, try to check the charges and costs incurred, it might be too costly rather than having it separate (pure life insurance and pure investment). Para nako, this is a much better option (ibuwag ang insurance ug investment). It's simple and way cheaper.
    I think there is also an advantage when you get life insurance for your kid at an early stage. Eventually, the kid will have bigger protection/life insurance values when they grow up, or they get higher face amount paying for less at a younger age.

Then again, that will depend on the objective. VUL products also provide an alternative for those who wish to have both the life insurance and savings in one plan. It may come out cheaper actually in some cases I've seen, then again not guaranteed.

nindot pd baya if naa kay life insurance mintras bata paka... makuha baya jd nimo

Just as I thought bro, investment imo purpose. Same ako reply ni makie, go atong mutual funds, stocks, or UITF. And much mu prefer ko ana kesa sa pre-need bro.

Sharing here a video that will help us understand benefits of Life Insurance..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvxz3vyUpq0
    Also, I am posting updates or very informative resources such this into my page https://www.facebook.com/axacebudistributor

Thank you for sharing @ynan..dugay na ka sa Axa?

Quote Originally Posted by thadzonline View Post
    Thank you for sharing @ynan..dugay na ka sa Axa?
    d pa kaau dugay @thadzonline..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast