Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Rama can sue me: Tomas

Rama can sue me
    1-A A +ATuesday, July 30, 2013

This is regarding the article titled, “Rama goes after diverted funds” (Sun.Star Cebu, July 27, 2013).

It stated that, “P400 million from then Congressman Osmeña’s pork barrel was originally for the construction of a flyover in Lahug” was diverted to the south highway to Carcar in the first congressional district.

The public should know that a congressman’s pork barrel is only P70 million and not P400 million. So where did I get the P400 million?

I convinced the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) to set aside P400 million from its 2012 budget specific for national roads.

How was I able to convince DPWH officials? That’s a trade secret.

Through the years, I acquired billions of pesos in infra funds (for the Cebu South Coastal Road, the South Road Properties, the Mandaue-Mactan bridge, Bohol Circumferential Road, etc.) without even becoming a congressman.

Anyway, the two flyovers mentioned in the Sun.Star article were to have been built in Gorordo Ave.

Gorordo is a national road, so it would qualify. But the mayor rejected it so I had the funds realigned to other national roads in Cebu City south district, like Tupaz St., Katipunan St. and V. Rama Ave.

The mayor again refused to let the contractors start the projects, his excuse being that the roads were not needing repair. (Note: Katipunan St. was re-asphalted last month without the mayor complaining about it.)

The mayor did the right thing. Had V. Rama Ave. and Katipunan and Tupaz streets been cemented, I would have gained more votes in Barangays Guadalupe, San Nicolas, Labangon, Calamba and Tisa to compensate for Rama’s 6,000 votes majority in the official count.

Rama claims that the P400 million could have been used for the mountain barangays, city roads and other projects. Wrong. The money can only be spent on national roads.

Not even the DPWH secretary can realign funding for projects outside the
    classification of national roads without the approval of Congress.

So at the pleading of Rep. Eduardo Gullas and the approval of DPWH Secretary Rogelio Singson, the funds were allocated for the widening of six bridges in the national road from Naga to Carcar.

Rama is welcome to sue me, make a fool of himself and let the people of Cebu City know the truth.

Cebu City lost the P400 million bonus I acquired but to Rama, votes are apparently more important.--Tomas Osmeña

Pagka anugon sa kwarta taga salot ang naka pahimos.. mao na gina ingon.."Kwarta na naging bato pa" . Na shut sa kabo ang taga Cebu City. Kalooy , nagpailad man gud mo ni Mike Rama. Tua ra ba karon si Mike sa Japan namaligya ug yuta sa SRP aron maka SOP.
    Last edited by raboy50; 07-31-2013 at 03:32 AM.

nag dumot si tomas, paita.. kaluoy sa cebu..

Quote Originally Posted by wak_wak View Post
    Katong kwartaha para jud unta sa road project ni Tomas sa Cebu City pero gibabagan ni mike rama ang mga road project ni Tomas so iya nalang gihatag sa first district kaysa mabalik ang kwarta ngadto sa national govt.

maru.a... di ni maayu for Cebu

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jenzen123 View Post
    maru.a... di ni maayu for Cebu
    unsa may naka maru. anah? i bobo btaw unta dri sa syudad babagan man sa mayor..aw ghatag nalang ni tomas..anyway taga sugbo rman ghapon ang maka benefit bah..mayg g bulsa na ang kwarta wla man..

Sakto man sad, kung gibabagan ang project mas maayo pang ihatag sa laing distrito sa sugbo kaysa mubalik ang pondo sa national government ug gamiton nasad sa imperial manila para sa ilang projects...

Quote Originally Posted by wak_wak View Post
    mao gyud ni ang PINAKA-APAN ni samoT...
    at least tuod nga taga-cebu ra gihapon ang naka-benefit...mga tawo ni gwen...kontra gihapon niya...hahaha...

Gusto Mayor Mike sya mao mo hawod si Tomas gud duna katungod mo pili kung asa nya e butang nga project ang 400M nya g babagan man ni Mayor aw g hatag sa lain nya krn suko syaPagkatotoy tauhana ako pa nya mangita sya ug pundo pra sa iya mga projects di kay mag cge lang sya ug putak murag itik...............pakita na sa emo labok oi 2nd term na nmo!!!!!

OT .. is this the new Tomas fanboys / Rama haters thread?

Tomas lost because of his arrogance. He burned bridges with all his allies and it all came back to bite him.

Quote Originally Posted by vipvip68 View Post
    OT .. is this the new Tomas fanboys / Rama haters thread?

Tomas lost because of his arrogance. He burned bridges with all his allies and it all came back to bite him.
    kadto siguro mga allies nya nga gipa imbestigar kay nakigkunsabo sa contractor nga naghimo ug project nga substandard ug mao nibuwag sila ni Tomas ug nibalimbing sila ngadto ni Mike Rama kay gi hatagan ug SUV nya gihimo lang service mag date sa ilang kabit.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast