Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    Sorry, but you are the problem, so dumb not to consider that I do made it simple for you to comprehend.
    What I suggest go to a psychiatrist and let the Doctor check that coconut of yours, perhaps somewhere,there's a crack in that. I could say this for I think you are not able to digest what I emphasize, it is simply about the right to express, is it unlawful?.
    Seriously? when you can't even put together a single sentence that makes even just a tiny bit of sense. What you can do is Hire a Lawyer and sue your High school and College English teachers because they obviously failed at teaching you anything that is remotely useful. You wasted your parents hard earned cash and have nothing to show for it. So sad

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    Are you sure that Your Using Logic?
    I cant see that in your Post anywhere... Calling names is Logic? WOW...

The fact that You want the Majority of the People to Abandon their Belief and their Laws, The Fact that You want to DEMAND additional RIGHTS on top of the EQUAL rights that we Already have as a Male and Female Just Because you want to Express your Biga este FEELINGS - And Worst, You DISGUISES it by invoking the Subject of EQUALITY -- is NOWHERE Near LOGICAL.

Question nlan:
    We all have EQUAL rights as a Human Being since we were Born, We all Have EQUAL Rights as a Male and Female. Now gays and Lesbian wants to DEMAND additional Rights On TOP of the Basic Rights Because of their Feelings, and They want other People to ACCEPT it even if it VIOLATES other peoples Belief. IS THAT EQUALITY TO YOU?
    I will only explain this once so you better listen well and use every ounce of your mental capacity because I don't have the patience to teach imbeciles like you from scratch.

First of, The right for each person to pursue his/her happiness is an in-alienable right that is afforded to all human beings. Given that the majority of people in this country do not believe that same-*** marriage is an immutable right is of no consequence.. because the laws should protect the minority (i.e. the LGBT community) from the whims and assertions of the majority. Two people getting married is not asking anyone to change their views on the matter (if they feel disgusted about it then that's fine).

Allow me to use a scenario for the benefit of your pea sized brain.

Picture this scenario: The year is 2020, the Philippines has just legalized gay marriage, and your neighbor next door who happens to be a gay couple decided to get married. In this scenario, have your views changed on Same-*** marriage?

You can hate the notion of same-*** marriage all you like, hell you can even feel disgusted. WE DON'T CARE. What we do care is how the GOVERNMENT and the CONSTITUTION views these marriages.

In summary, you can remain as hateful and as bigoted and close minded as you are now as long as the laws have changed and we can get married then we don't give a damn what you think.

If I have to explain it in even more simple terms I am going to end up being brain dead so I hope you can "get" at least a portion of what I'm saying.

Blog Entries
    funny how twitter seem as the base of humanity.... twitter doesn't represent 90% of the poeple... probably just 10% and the 90% of the entire human race doesn't care...

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    Then go to school and learn, educate yourself.
    It's hard to appease a freakish mind, i do think we do have an emerging mutant brain here,
    such abstinence to keep what they believe is right and force everyone to accept it.
    Perhaps they are not human enough to think that they are wrong,
    We do have individual rights, I have my own and you have yours.
    In the first place did I say that you do not have the right to exist
    just because of as what they say oddities? Nope I did not.
    I sure hope you realize that he is being sarcastic.. lol

@ilidan_great
    doesn't her comment remind you of that popular saying about the kettle calling the pot black? roflmao!

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    That would be irrelevant if we resort to DEFINITIONS.

In your case , then might as well amend the definition of MARRIAGE regardless of what year it is.

Like I said in the question , why is it not making the cut ? If you consider the years between 1999 to 2013 , what difference does it serve in the table ? Dont you think being MARRIED would give you guys the RIGHT you have been longing for ? Dont make it sound like because the LGBT community was denied to enjoy the benefits of MARRIAGE sticking to the FORMAL UNION of MAN and WOMAN , RIGHTS has been deprive on your end.

In some countries where same *** marriage is in effect by law, you can even clearly see that the union does not at all manifest a contribution to the community which is the FAMILY , the basic form of society . Well unless naay milagro mahitabo na one of the couple mabuntis , that would be an exception. I have yet to see that but one thing is certain , not in this lifetime.

So in short , uns anaRIGHTS man gyud na ang gipangita ninyo ? Unsay makuha ninyo ana na need jud mo makasal ?
    If you were given the option to get married but you are only restricted to marrying a [insert ethnicity, religion or any classification here] woman.. would you consider that fair or just? It is the same case as saying the homosexuals are treated fairly because they can still get married but to the opposite gender.

Now for your comment about family as a basic unit of society I have a couple of issues with your statement.
    First, it presupposes that the core purpose of a family is raising children.. in such a case you are implying that infertile couple or couples that could not reproduce do not contribute to society.
    Second that a family can only be considered one if children are involved.
    Third Given your "idea" of a family as a coven for raising children, have you ever heard of Adoption? yes the abandoned kids that straight people keep having yet don't seem to care enough to raise are being adopted by gay families wanting to have their own.
    Fourth Ever heard of Artificial Insemination, Sperm donor, Surrogacy? do your homework and google them

Btw, This pic summarizes what is a family

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keropi View Post
    Legal: Yes!
    Acceptable: Never!
    Well we don't care what you think as long as it is Legal. you can have your shitty little views while we have our gay marriage down at the beach

Quote Originally Posted by keropi View Post
    ^^Right to be treated EQUALLY. By their context of EQUALLY, AS WOMEN i guess.
    Spoken like a true ignorant gremlin. We are men just like any other man, only difference is we want to fck other men in lieu of fcking women. Clear enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by high_heels View Post
    Hahahaha funny! I can see your where you are going? My IDEAS are obsolete? And your so-called idiology for GAY MARRIAGE is NOT obsolete? Veegah ra kaayo ka ug reasoning no? Sige beh, adto daw sa Senado and tell them that the family law i OBSOLETE! Sige na now na! Ayaw diri sa Istorya kay mangugat raka! Or sige vayooooot padayon ug PANGUGAT diha! Paghot pa kung gusto nimo. Kay ngano naigo ka sa akong post? Naigo ang imog "GAY EGO" nga I made it clear to everyone here that GAY MARRIAGE IS NOT THE AGENDA OF PHILIPPINE LGBT?!?!?! Hala lectury didto imong mga ka feathers kaw kay basig ilaha nang iduso.

Now going back, if your LGBT Community said it themselves that THEY ARE NOT PROMOTING SAME *** MARRIAGE in the Republic of the Philippines. Then what's the point why you are so bent up on INSISTING on something which your so-called LGBT group is completely against with? Sige vayot, paghot again! As what I said on my previous post, kamo ra'y maugtas!

- - - Updated - - -

Owwww sorry ha, above average man gud among IQ. We forgot that we need to stoop down to your level.....hhhmmm...on second thought....NOT!

Still as delightful as always @high_heels and here we go again arguing ad nauseam because you can't wrap your tiny little mind on concepts that don't revolve around your abhorrent little self. Ladlad party list does not represent nor speak for all of us.. can you at least please please get that through that thick malformed skull of yours. I'm telling you honey, that shit you've been smoking is not good for you. You can hardly understand anything anymore and you just keep recycling old rhetoric that I have frankly grown tired of hearing.. please come up with new and/or original material because your shit stinks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by high_heels View Post
    Hahahaha funny! I can see your where you are going? My IDEAS are obsolete? And your so-called idiology for GAY MARRIAGE is NOT obsolete? Veegah ra kaayo ka ug reasoning no? Sige beh, adto daw sa Senado and tell them that the family law i OBSOLETE! Sige na now na! Ayaw diri sa Istorya kay mangugat raka! Or sige vayooooot padayon ug PANGUGAT diha! Paghot pa kung gusto nimo. Kay ngano naigo ka sa akong post? Naigo ang imog "GAY EGO" nga I made it clear to everyone here that GAY MARRIAGE IS NOT THE AGENDA OF PHILIPPINE LGBT?!?!?! Hala lectury didto imong mga ka feathers kaw kay basig ilaha nang iduso.

Now going back, if your LGBT Community said it themselves that THEY ARE NOT PROMOTING SAME *** MARRIAGE in the Republic of the Philippines. Then what's the point why you are so bent up on INSISTING on something which your so-called LGBT group is completely against with? Sige vayot, paghot again! As what I said on my previous post, kamo ra'y maugtas!

- - - Updated - - -

Owwww sorry ha, above average man gud among IQ. We forgot that we need to stoop down to your level.....hhhmmm...on second thought....NOT!

Just because something has not been done does not mean that It wont come to pass someday. By your logic (i.e. of keeping the status quo) we would've all been stuck as neanderthals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustashed View Post
    If you were given the option to get married but you are only restricted to marrying a [insert ethnicity, religion or any classification here] woman.. would you consider that fair or just? It is the same case as saying the homosexuals are treated fairly because they can still get married but to the opposite gender.
    Let me ask you this , among the " insert " , why did you not include gender as well ? Unless you are referring it under "any other classification" then I would understand that indeed your options are very limited.

But then again ..... it would not be fair or just if it is MARRIAGE because you are now discussing or the at least describing about TRUE LOVE. Dont use the term MARRIAGE for something that is not intended to because like I said, marriage is defined as a formal union between two people , a MAN and a WOMAN .

Dont you think LOVING someone in the truest sense needs " marriage " outside the spiritual aspect ?

Now for your comment about family as a basic unit of society I have a couple of issues with your statement.
    First, it presupposes that the core purpose of a family is raising children.. in such a case you are implying that infertile couple or couples that could not reproduce do not contribute to society.
    Second that a family can only be considered one if children are involved.
    Third Given your "idea" of a family as a coven for raising children, have you ever heard of Adoption? yes the abandoned kids that straight people keep having yet don't seem to care enough to raise are being adopted by gay families wanting to have their own.
    Fourth Ever heard of Artificial Insemination, Sperm donor, Surrogacy? do your homework and google them
    I apologize for overlooking the statement as something that only caters to describing a family as " PROCREATION " . True that some are not able to produce yet it does not at all position the homosexuals to be in parallel also with the correct distinction of a couple where there is " ABILITY and CAPABILITY " in producing. They might have the ability but the absence of capability excuses them thus the " adoption and etc. " Does homosexuals have the ability and capability of producing ?

Dont make it sound like , say I and you decided to adopt someone here in the forums makes us a legit and distinguish family. It doesnt work like that at all.

Now to my unanswered question for you ...

Unsa na RIGHTS man gyud na ang gipangita ninyo ? Unsay makuha ninyo ana na need jud mo makasal ?
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 08-02-2013 at 07:19 AM.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

First of, The right for each person to pursue his/her happiness is an in-alienable right that is afforded to all human beings. Given that the majority of people in this country do not believe that same-*** marriage is an immutable right is of no consequence.. because the laws should protect the minority (i.e. the LGBT community) from the whims and assertions of the majority. Two people getting married is not asking anyone to change their views on the matter (if they feel disgusted about it then that's fine).
    You mentioned Human Beings, Where You a Human Being First before you became a Gay or Lesbian? Where you given the EXACT The SAME Rights as a Human Being Same as Everybody Else?

IS YOUR RIGHT AND MY RIGHT AS A HUMAN BEING ALREADY EQUAL IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Your Not asking for RIGHTS, your Demanding additional Laws on top of OUR Equal Right as a HUMAN, in Short You want to be ABOVE the Majority by Forcing Them to ACCEPT yours and ABANDON theirs.

Picture this scenario: The year is 2020, the Philippines has just legalized gay marriage, and your neighbor next door who happens to be a gay couple decided to get married. In this scenario, have your views changed on Same-*** marriage?

You can hate the notion of same-*** marriage all you like, hell you can even feel disgusted. WE DON'T CARE. What we do care is how the GOVERNMENT and the CONSTITUTION views these marriages.

In summary, you can remain as hateful and as bigoted and close minded as you are now as long as the laws have changed and we can get married then we don't give a damn what you think.

If I have to explain it in even more simple terms I am going to end up being brain dead so I hope you can "get" at least a portion of what I'm saying.
    Your the one who are Close Minded Because You want the Majority of People to Abandon their Belief and Force them to Accept Yours But Cannot Even Properly Explain or Justify WHY. Your are Close Minded in the sense that you want to HAVE MORE RIGHTS than the Majority Just Because You want to Express your Feelings BUT Dont Consider the FEELINGS of the People that you stepped ON.

By the way, You Did Not Answer my Question about EQUALITY.

Question
    We all have EQUAL rights as a Human Being since we were Born, We all Have EQUAL Rights as a Male and Female. Now gays and Lesbian wants to DEMAND additional Rights On TOP of the Basic Rights Because of their Feelings, and They want other People to ACCEPT it even if it VIOLATES other peoples Belief. IS THAT EQUALITY TO YOU?

Seriously? when you can't even put together a single sentence that makes even just a tiny bit of sense. What you can do is Hire a Lawyer and sue your High school and College English teachers because they obviously failed at teaching you anything that is remotely useful. You wasted your parents hard earned cash and have nothing to show for it. So sad
    Sorry,
    but I think you came from the planet Mars.
    I'm quite sure you do have a different kind of English there.
    gotcha at the core and now you sputter this nonsense BS,
    better to ignore you, your no brainer compared to Ilidan.
    Ignore mode ON.

PS. Your grammar construction sucks,
    it's you who do have the problem, No need to sue somebody,
    for if referred towards how you hadle the issue, I could see you are not quite educated.
    and let me reiterate I do not have the right to obstruct whatsoever the aspirations of the third ***,
    but I do have the right to criticize and I do believe everybody does.
    Last edited by <SMILE>; 08-02-2013 at 11:04 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast