Default Persian Kittens (CHEAP)

I'm selling my grey (with black and white markings) pure bred persian kittens for 5k only. Text me 09333964094 i don't check my inbox all the time

1 kitty purry left! 1st one from the left and 2nd are already reserved

good day mam...mo ask lang q same mani sa ad sa sulit dbah 3500 ra dd22..dn ntxt q nmo ana ka 3k dn ana ka mag pareserve 1.2k through padala..mo ask lng q why d man pde nq ma view ang kittens sa inyo and adto lng q bayad pa reserve nga ang imo address nga ghatag duol2 rjud unta tah sa amo mao ok kaau...pm me mam ky interested jud au q..pm me mam f pde nq ma view para ad2 q bayad sa reservation fee..nice kittens and cat

Quote Originally Posted by pugbuddy12 View Post
    good day mam...mo ask lang q same mani sa ad sa sulit dbah 3500 ra dd22..dn ntxt q nmo ana ka 3k dn ana ka mag pareserve 1.2k through padala..mo ask lng q why d man pde nq ma view ang kittens sa inyo and adto lng q bayad pa reserve nga ang imo address nga ghatag duol2 rjud unta tah sa amo mao ok kaau...pm me mam ky interested jud au q..pm me mam f pde nq ma view para ad2 q bayad sa reservation fee..nice kittens and cat
    Daghan man mi ga baligya ani gud. Aku man miga nagsugo pa baligya. But d man mi mu pressure ug buyer kai mag background check paman sad mi before namu i.release ang kittens. D mi magpasagad ug baligya. Sorry sa misunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by BecDC View Post
    Daghan man mi ga baligya ani gud. Aku man miga nagsugo pa baligya. But d man mi mu pressure ug buyer kai mag background check paman sad mi before namu i.release ang kittens. D mi magpasagad ug baligya. Sorry sa misunderstanding
    wala gihapon mo tumong sa pangutanan,,
    libog man,,, cute rba

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abuanw View Post
    wala gihapon mo tumong sa pangutanan,,
    libog man,,, cute rba
    The reason why the price here is higher compared to the other ads posted on other sites is to filter irresponsible breeders. As she stated above, we do not just give our kittens to just about anyone even if you are willing to offer 10k for them. The down-payment is used to secure the potential owners to their chosen kitten. This down-payment is refundable (if you change your mind) or terminable (if we think that you are not fit to care for the kitten, we return your downpayment). Once we receive the downpayment, you will be sent a receipt affixed with downpayment received, pending bill, name, address and signature. This rule isn't meant to offend anyone. There are some people who think they are fit to own a specific pet but are not aware of the responsibilities that come along with it, thus leading to selling their pets or throwing them away which will make these poor animals vulnerable to puppy mills or irresponsible breeders.

You can come see them actually. As I said, downpayment is refundable and terminable. And in any case you think this is a sham and that this is a new way of getting money out of ppl then you are very much wrong. We have a name that is pretty easy catch and search. You will be given our personal details from address to job information.

Those people who have reserved kittens from us know what we are talking about. These terms and conditions holds true to the other animals we sell. The basis we have for our potential owners will be on their environment, number of people in the house, number of animals, estimated income, etc..

This message isn't just to answer the message stated above but to remind everyone of our goal and reason. Please take care of your animals and don't treat them as breeding machines.

Hope you all are well and have a good day!

I am interested unta sa ads.. but kuyaw man kaau. ,mu background check pa, mag ask pila income etc. Sure ko datu ni si maam veronica kay namaligya na lang gd tawon iring.

So considering ang mga pubre intawon wa na lang katungod mu buhi inani na cat? Sounds "discriminating" to me.

Cute raba unta!
    Last edited by Kent Lee; 06-09-2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: add more notes

Blog Entries
    It's not discriminating at all. And I'm not what you call "rich". The income and the background check is to check if you are fit to care for it in the long run. You might earn 20k a month but if you have 4 kids, for example, the cat might suffer because of course you'd spend for your kids first. These kittens aren't just things that we can adore for a while then leave alone once we grow tired of them.

If you try to buy pets from shelters outside of the country, they'll try to ask more than enough info. We just want the estimated income. Those guys over there ask for bank certificates and payslips.

My family and I have seen enough irresponsible breeders around here to carelessly give the kittens to just about anyone. Also, it's not the income we fully base our judgments on. The environment will count too as well as other things such as number of people in the house and the number of pets you also own, etc.

So please, I hope you all understand where we are coming from. We care for our pets as much as we care for our children. I also represent animal rights so I know what I'm doing. And it's not just your information that is to be shared, it's mine too. It's a 50-50 thing. These things will be explained once we find a good candidate.

We're also not forcing everyone to buy the kittens. We've already rejected a lot of people. And one of our owners-to-be isn't 'rich', just so you know. We don't mean to discriminate and I know these conditions are new to many. But I've seen too many horrible things happen to pets to go on with the usual selling.

If you want to have a sit down with me regarding these conditions, I'm very much open. Please don't hesitate to drop a message.

Blog Entries
    All kittens are now reserved. Thank you istorya! You can close ths now

9.    Advertisement