Page 67 of 427 FirstFirst ... 576465666768697077 ... LastLast

Default Re: CHEAP HongKong Vacation! now with pictures!

mandarin is in HK Central? but nahan man ko kowloon dapit, but nice gimik ngadto central, hehe.

and BP international is good baya tanawun sa pic, i wonder how the rooms look like. nindot pud cguro na.

OT: batia oi, gmerge naman. dili na makita ang ato first post, mao unta to moserve as immediate info for a cheap travel to HK. bati na dili na mahibao-an alangan mo adto ka sa page 6 or 7 when you open a thread, dba? so it defeat na the purpose of the objective of the initial thread, to give info unta for cheap travel. but watay mahimo, pagbuot man sa moderator. basta bati na. huhuhu.

Default Re: MERGED: Hong Kong (w/ pics!)

kasagaran sa rooms sa BP kay double deck, pero spacious, .....bitaw wala tay mahimu kay gi-merge naman ang Hongkong nga topics....

mr.ho_chia2: I don't think you understand what a threaded discussion means.

The reason why I merged these threads is because of its similiarity in purpose. Had you re-read this new thread, and I mean from page 1, you will be able to follow through and agree that the thread you started is very much the same as the first poster in this new thread. Except that yours already progressed into something specific w/c the dupe lacks. However, since, it is basically the same in purpose, I believe it is rightful that both are merged. I assure you that my decision is not because of pagbuot lang. Kay kung pagbuot lang ang istoryaan, I can always delete everybody's post anytime I want to, don't you think? I hope I have proved my point enough for you to understand.

your the site keeper ma'am its your call, nothing we can do. but it could have been better if the thread was merge in the earliest stage and not when it run over 16pages or so already. it was an oversight on my part to have created it when in fact there was one existing already. i tried hitting on the search button though that time but apparently it didn't appear (the existing HK thread) and don't know why, hence the birth of "cheap Hong Kong Vacation" besides the old thread died a natural death people got tired of it. ours i think served a different purpose alternative on how to do it the cheapest possible way to enjoy travel. ownership of the thread helps one to nurture and find ways to make it alive hence the addition of "now with pictures", but since merged na, i think it will be on your hands now, i just hope it will not die again and will be updated for information sake of other members to enjoy alternative travel the cheapest way possible.

sorry if i may not have understood threaded discussions well, bag-o ra sab ko dri ma'am this year lang, learning pa. forgive my ignorance, hehe. i hope you won't take it against me. and i hope you see where i'm coming from as well, mao gyud na ang bag-o pa, pilmi excited but ok ra ma'am you know better and thanks.

Kisses, unsa name sa hotel/ostel imo g-stayhan sa HK?

Unsa man sad imo good buys didto?

wen ka adto hongkong @zum22?

makasuya man ang pics oi.. i wanna go to HK na jud..

mr.ho_chia2: My lesson to you is to read and re-read before you post. You wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by mr.ho_chia2
    OT: batia oi, gmerge naman. dili na makita ang ato first post, mao unta to moserve as immediate info for a cheap travel to HK. bati na dili na mahibao-an alangan mo adto ka sa page 6 or 7 when you open a thread, dba? so it defeat na the purpose of the objective of the initial thread, to give info unta for cheap travel. but watay mahimo, pagbuot man sa moderator. basta bati na. huhuhu.
    To backtrack a little bit, your first post was just about your trip to Hong Kong on April. Am I correct? It was about how much you saved, some little information on where you stayed at & what items you bought at a cheap price. Once again, if you re-read this new thread from the start, you will be surprised that the main purpose of this thread is (voila!) same as yours.

it could have been better if the thread was merge in the earliest stage and not when it run over 16pages or so already.
    I don't think there's any difference. I so don't understand your point really. Do you really think that your old thread could have been better if it was left as it was? Not only have you defied iSTORYA.NET Site-Wide Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING! (Rev. Aug 9, 2006) , you also have once again proven that you never attempted to even understand what threaded disccussions meant.

besides the old thread died a natural death people got tired of it
    Wrong! You were the reason why the old thread died. You created this whole new thread with your with pictures features, that's why you think people got tired of the old one. You were even lucky that the moderators overlooked your thread that's why it was not locked or deleted on sight. That's how it should be right? That's what the rules stated. But, of course, I accept your explanation that you were unsuccessful in using the Search feature. I, myself, am not comfortable using it. And I guess that's why your thread is still alive.

11.    Advertisement