Page 4 of 427 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default HONG KONG

Quote Originally Posted by jjjoelll
    Quote Originally Posted by eelssej_
    i dream to visit HONGKONG.... nindot daw ang place, very clean, grabe kau shopping centers....
    I have lived in Hong Kong for 5 years and within those years i found some places that are good to visit and places not to. Malls here are great but I would not say it is cheap to shop around here.

what hotels can I check to that is cheap and good enough. Im planning to have my stop over there and I dont have any idea where to stay nor buy pasalubong. They say that the duty free is good but i dont know where. can you give me idea? I prefer goingto electronic stores and appliances and computers too. Can you guide me?

Default HONG KONG

Hey bro lots of cheap ones and plenty to choose from in Kowloon -- inns designed for backpackers.

Default HONG KONG

di gyud ko kalimut sa hongkong kay first night nku ngadto napalit aku sony digicam. priced at P26T sa Sony SM, just bought it at P14T sa Mongkok. what a bargain. aheheh.

murag overnight ang stopover sa HK for a JFK flight, i hope naa pa ko time mka suroy. pero i doubt it kay murag duol ra gyd na sa airport ang hotel ana. heheh, basin padung uli cebu naa na gyud time.

Default HONG KONG

i was in Hongkong last weekend...

very nice place...it's one big metropolis out there although i haven't like really explored the nature side...

I only shopped in Sogo Mall and in Harbor City() if im not mistaken...

murag change of seasons sad to sya kay daghan kaau sale sa mga shops...

it's bewildering considering that you see so many designer label shops just beside the streets in Kowloon...unlike here where you have to go to a mall or something to see the designer stores...

i would love to go back

Default HONG KONG

was there last saturday, had a 10am flight for JFK the next day so timing unta kaau makalaag ko. problem was, gikapoy ko taman unya nag-ulan pa gyud that night. was staying at royal plaza hotel. duol ra gyud kaau sa shopping district. sayang kay ga higda² ra unta ko, pag mata nku hayag na. wahahah sayanga oi.

Default HONG KONG

nindot jud ang ocean park oi layo ra kaau sa enchanted kingdom...

Default Re: HONG KONG

Quote Originally Posted by Salma
    i was in Hongkong last weekend...

very nice place...it's one big metropolis out there although i haven't like really explored the nature side...

I only shopped in Sogo Mall and in Harbor City() if im not mistaken...

murag change of seasons sad to sya kay daghan kaau sale sa mga shops...

it's bewildering considering that you see so many designer label shops just beside the streets in Kowloon...unlike here where you have to go to a mall or something to see the designer stores...

i would love to go back

How much was your full expense share sad oi... please.. im planning to go there!

just got back from HK last week. nice place to shop 4 orig branded items... mongkok, shenzhen&shohai in china very cheap for imitations.. stil hangyo by at least 50% kay bsin mailad ta inig pahiyum sa intsik na tindera.. if go to china behave lng gamay kay isog kaau ang pulis didto.. pero mas nondot ang chicks sa china(shenzhen) kay sa HK. bantay2x lng usay sa ilang baho didto labi na ang ilok. HK is also a very nice place to luk for brit chiks naa daghan... boy! do i luv to go back

nice.... been there some years ago... hope to go back there again... yeah.. nindot ang ocean park.. i think ive been to all the rides there... KEWL...

Does anyone have an idea how much the cheapest digicam is in Hongkong?? (must be at least 4MP with at least 3X OPTICAL ZOOM)...

Im hoping to get a Canon A510 for less than 10k... because in US one can get it for only $150, whereas in Ayala yesterday was around P15-16k.... naa pod FujiFinePix S3000 (SLR Type digicam) for only $160... I hope I could get a cheaper one in HK....

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 427 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast