Page 265 of 427 FirstFirst ... 255262263264265266267268275 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4270

i wanted to buy wedding rings in hk oie.. tsk tsk tsk.. sayang .. can't go there.. yet..
    disneyland nalang ko puhon.. hehehe

ask lang ko what tym mag open ang worldwide?
    and, ang kowloon shangri-la walking distance ra from the train station?

anybody naa idea wat tym ang bubble show sa CoD in macau? and closing tym sa CTS pass 12 naman gd miabot hk

we'l be in hk sa march, unsa na weather on that month? ting bugnaw or ting uwan ghapon?

thanks daan sa reply

I am now planning our 4day-3night visit in HK, and I have some questions:

1. From Tsimshatui to the Lower Peak Tram for the tram ride, how many minutes would it take to go there?

2. From Tsimshatui to the Lower Peak Tram, what is the best, fastest, but cheapest, way to go there:
    a) Ferry ride from Star Ferry Pier
    b) MTR

3. From Tsimshatui to the Cable Car Station for Giant Buddha, how many minutes/hour through MTR?

4. When is the best time to go to the Peak, in the morning to noon or afternoon until night?

5. Is it possible to visit the Peak and the Giant Buddha on the same day?

up lang nako ako queries...

@allan

I will try to answer your question as i can bai. (others who lives in hong kong please help (taga shenzhen man gud ko)

1) tram ride is not that long (approx 10-15mins guro to..went there when i asked my mama & my mom-in law to visit me & my wife here). the problem is lining up for the tram. taas man gud ang line.
    2)MTR is the fastest when crossing HK island but if gusto ka picture2 from avenue of the stars, then lakaw nalng mo to the ferry (mas barato pa & you will see the beauty of HK island)
    3) para sa cable car/sky rail..mas maayo mao inyo unahon because doul ra kaayo na sa airport.
    4)nice mn guro sa hapon bai (as long as maayo ang weather..sa gabii mas nice man guro adto stambay sa avenue of the stars kay naa man sila symphony of lights. (di lang ko sure if naa pa ba, dugay2 nako wa kasuroy didto)
    5)the peak & Ngong Ping Village (giant buddha) in 1 day...kaya raman bai. from airport deretso mo didto then later lahos mo sa the peak...

hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by jpcrown View Post
    anybody naa idea wat tym ang bubble show sa CoD in macau? and closing tym sa CTS pass 12 naman gd miabot hk

we'l be in hk sa march, unsa na weather on that month? ting bugnaw or ting uwan ghapon?

thanks daan sa reply
    Daghan mn to schedule sa bubble show. mura 4x mn ngali to ipasalida sa hapon. can't remember lng the time. sori. every 1&1/2 hr mn ngali to ipasalida.

CTS airport branch will close at 12mn and opens at 6am the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by love_fool View Post
    Daghan mn to schedule sa bubble show. mura 4x mn ngali to ipasalida sa hapon. can't remember lng the time. sori. every 1&1/2 hr mn ngali to ipasalida.

CTS airport branch will close at 12mn and opens at 6am the next day.
    is it really true we can buy discounted tickets here, like disneyland and ocean park? pls give me details coz anha nalng mi palit ug tickets...

^yup, dha mkapalit discounted tickets for disney, ocean park, ngong ping, the peak. you can check out the prices here:

China Travel Service (H.K.) Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Latras View Post
    I am now planning our 4day-3night visit in HK, and I have some questions:

1. From Tsimshatui to the Lower Peak Tram for the tram ride, how many minutes would it take to go there?

2. From Tsimshatui to the Lower Peak Tram, what is the best, fastest, but cheapest, way to go there:
    a) Ferry ride from Star Ferry Pier
    b) MTR

3. From Tsimshatui to the Cable Car Station for Giant Buddha, how many minutes/hour through MTR?

4. When is the best time to go to the Peak, in the morning to noon or afternoon until night?

5. Is it possible to visit the Peak and the Giant Buddha on the same day?
    1. tsim sha tsui to lower peak tram would take around 50 minutes.
    2. fastest and cheapest would be MTR then bus.
    3. tsim sha tsui to cable car would take 38 minutes.
    4. best time would be afternoon until night cause you'd get to see the city lights.
    5. it's possible if you'll have giant buddha in the morning then the peak in the evening. but medyo layo2x ni sya from each other. so dapat in between ani nila kay dli ra pd au hectic nga sched. allot time for travel.

11.    Advertisement