Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Im still single at 40 is this normal?

I just want to get your thoughts on this, I'm still single at 40, is this normal? I have no regrets about my status now, the good lord is very kind to me. I have a good job that can support my adventurous life, I have my own house but still not a home yet. Feel nako murag boarding house ra siya ining uli nako from work. I had a very sad experienced about my last relationship way back 5 years ago maybe this is the reason why im still single now. I dont know...

Your comments and suggestions are mostly welcome.

sus based on experience you are the lucky one. ayaw na ug gubta imong kinabuhi heheheh
    stay single and pangita and collect and try every chick you want. if you want a kid sus pabuntisi oy...hhehe

dont rush things, if the one that is meant for you love will swept you on your feet...then after the wedding you will crash down hard....again and again and again....

come back when you are still single at 70 and you can ask us the same question... perhaps you will know the answers by then

Salamat sa inyong mga inputs, somehow it energizes me.

wa man nay problema if your 40 and still single, at least you are stable with your job and financially, enjoy life, yaw ka guol if single ka, mo abot ra nah ang right partner for u

ok ra na ts... anad man kaha ka ug DIY..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DIY View Post
    I just want to get your thoughts on this, I'm still single at 40, is this normal? I have no regrets about my status now, the good lord is very kind to me. I have a good job that can support my adventurous life, I have my own house but still not a home yet. Feel nako murag boarding house ra siya ining uli nako from work. I had a very sad experienced about my last relationship way back 5 years ago maybe this is the reason why im still single now. I dont know...

Your comments and suggestions are mostly welcome.
    akong comment nimo ts is get a pet dog.. para di ka ma lonely

wala manay problema basta mportante kabalo ka sa imo gender.
    problema green diay kag dugo. mao na dakung problema. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by OT_Racing View Post
    sus based on experience you are the lucky one. ayaw na ug gubta imong kinabuhi heheheh
    stay single and pangita and collect and try every chick you want. if you want a kid sus pabuntisi oy...hhehe

dont rush things, if the one that is meant for you love will swept you on your feet...then after the wedding you will crash down hard....again and again and again....
    wa man siya nag rush, his taking his time.. a lot of time.. then naka feel na siya nga lonely siya kai ning abot na siya 40 years old mao ning create siya og thread about sa iyang situation

find a surrogate...>.<

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast