Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default PHILIPPINE MOTTO! POOR GETS POORER, RICH GETS RICHER!

Its not a problem with the people but with the system......
    Change the system and in due time, people too will.

the system begins with the people.
    if u want the system to change, we have to begin with changing the mentality of the people.
    how many children choose to drop out of school to work?
    would earning money at a young age provide a long term achievement?
    maybe... he'll earn money by selling matches, but he can not sell matches for the rest of his life.

children who are born rich and stay rich are children who had good financial upbringing. children born rich and become poor (usually at the 4th generation) because they think that money grow on trees. in short, they were so spoiled. but is it really impossible for someone poor to become rich? its hard to believe but it is possible. it does not take money to make money.

Point taken, ms. katrina. Indeed the system starts with the people. And definitely, change should start with the people.

how many school children dropped out of school? well countless..... i didnt use the "choose" word because in my opinion, these children were not made to choose. they were forced to drop out of school because of their parents, finances, vices and such which reflects how rotten and irrelevant our educational system is. If enjoyed going to school that much then i would not have any desire to drop out right? Right now, going to school for me is like going to somebody's funeral. I dont want to go, but I have to go. ANd i could say i have a good financial upbringing but what about those who do not, if given a choice between going to someone's funeral and earn nothing or go out and sell matches earn a living for the family or even support vices, then which one would they choose?

but in the long run, having a good education will bring them somewhere in life. you know, u dont really have to like doing something. i dont like going to school but going to school will help me even if i dont enjoy it.
    anyway...
    it is not the children's responsibility to pay for their parents vices and debts. they were not born in this world to comply with those things.
    just today, we viewed a documentary; No time for play.
    it was about child labour. it was not a good sight and the NGOs are trying to do something about it...
    but persistent parents keep saying that if their children dont work, there will be nothing for the family.
    in my opinion, it is the lack of education that keeps this country from developing. so if asked about the motto, all i can say about it is that it will always be true as long as people believe it and not do anything about it.

it is the reponsibility of the government to provide cheap/free, good and qulaity education... naa na ron?

i believe that education can change the society and the people.... but the governemnt isnt doing that... the politicians are busy politiking on each other instead of serving the people that placed them on power... did we really elect them or did money and the people they know placed them in their seates?

easy votes...

i dont like politicians... may lacson rot in hell

the public schools may be a wee bit too crowded...
    but for now, they have to make the most out of what is offered to them.
    i know of one boy who sells calamansi everyday after school. he's jason and he is in 2nd year high school.
    he's poor.. yes.
    but he has ambition.
    if he does not take his eyes off his goals,
    i expect him to be successful.

obstacles are the terrible things people see when they take their eyes off their goals. those people who get poorer are that way because they allow themselves to be that way.

i am concerned about jason. most people are.

But the government doesnt. Politicians only concern is money and their next term.

BTW, who is from mandaue here? Teddu Quano, the "mayor", hangs out in a strip bar every night... did u know that?

sa Magic Bar. dapit sa Mandaue Cinema sa una, but Aspac na ron... dapit sa Manpark.

oh, jason helps himself, sinus.
    people will always be people and when something isnt solved, people will always blame the government.

when everyone turns their back on you, only one person remains.
    that person will be yourself.

if the government does not have concern for you,
    then to hell with the government. you have two hands and two feet and a head.
    aside from cgeg pangurakot, the government has a lot of things to do.
    people who have problems are just like specks of glitter on paper for them.

ambot gyud anang graft and corruption oi...ma bot-bot na gyud ni atong mga bulsa..pirti najud antong pobreha..i thnk the people MUST learn how to choose the ryt president..vice..senators..unsaon man na artista man nuon ang botohan..unsa man ang alamag sa artista sa philippine gov't. tawn oi....

bitaw sa.... we have ourselves... lets just help ourselves without the help of the government... they dont care anyway, so why should we? ooops, i do care for the government, thats why daghan kaayo grievances... hilom ra ta ko if i didnt....

education is a very big factor for the people so that they will be able to choose the right public officials... but the government doesnt educate the people well.... i think its a conspiracy... hehehhe... more bold and action movies!!! more very talented government officials... wrong talent lang... acting... hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast