Page 54 of 224 FirstFirst ... 445152535455565764 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rhodem24 View Post
    Unsay pinaka "BEST" nga bank/company para ninyo when it comes to Mutual Funds (Equity)?

Plano ko mag start unta 10-20K lang usa. PM me or reply lang diri. Thanks.
    Naay separate thread for Mutual Funds/UITF but to answer your question I can recommend Sunlife (biased ko kay Sunlife man ako hehehe) Philam, PhilEquity, and so on. Plan ko in the future BDO Equity kay they're doing great.
    Last edited by Butitor; 05-26-2013 at 04:55 PM.

I find some very extravagant. They dont have any savings but have a 30k iphones.

I dont have iphones but i have some savings

my opinion... gadgets depreciate really fast. in a year's time, obsolete na dayon ang gadget because paspas kaayo ga usab ang technology. then usually, mahal kaayo pagpalit. maybe this should be considered when buying these stuff.

but if gamit nimo imong gadget for your business or investments, then that would be a different story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butitor View Post
    Naay separate thread for Mutual Funds/UITF but to answer your question I can recommend Sunlife (biased ko kay Sunlife man ako hehehe) Philam, PhilEquity, and so on. Plan ko in the future BDO Equity kay they're doing great.
    based on my readings, i think first metro and phil am have good returns too.
    there is a website that lists the good performing investments man. search for it online ra.

Unsay pinaka "BEST" nga bank/company para ninyo when it comes to Mutual Funds (Equity)?

BAsed on Performance? sa FAMI ka nga equity kusug.. FAMI is under the Metrobank Group..

if mag variable ka, you can check into Prulife.. nindut ila returns sa equity and sa pruavtive fund..

Then again, angay rani sila if wala kay kabutangan sa imo kwarta nga investment.. Better Jud invest sa negosyo or Private Stocks.. pde sad mo Public stocks if kamao namo.. pde mo abli lang sa account sa maski unsa nga online trading platform and monitor2x lang.. para mka kita mo sa dagan

Aside sa FAMI under sa Metrobank. unsay pay ika recommend niyo mga bro?

FAMI, Philequity, Sunlife, PAMI, and for UITFs .... BDO Equity

@quantuminplus
    o kumusta na man nakakita naka ug type na chicks na ato gipangita? Bulungon man kaayo hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chinitoe View Post
    I find some very extravagant. They dont have any savings but have a 30k iphones.

I dont have iphones but i have some savings
    Common na sa mga early to mid 20's, dili tanan kabalo value sa kwarta ug dili tanan ga huna2x sa kaugmaon. 30k worth na phone apan pagahi kaayo mo text pag dili unli hehehe. Sige ingon "walay kwarta" ka cheap ninyo uy.

Quote Originally Posted by marclouieyap View Post
    BAsed on Performance? sa FAMI ka nga equity kusug.. FAMI is under the Metrobank Group..
    maayo pa ba musulod equities ron nga taas kaayo stocks? or huwat lang sa by june?

The term "best" is very broad since it could mean the best performing MF or UITF, the company with the best service, the company with the best set of financial advisors and fund managers, etc.. However, since performance man ang tan-awon dayun sa mga tao when it comes to investing, you can check this link: Investment Company Association of the Philippines

Almost all equity funds of MF are performing at par with each other at more or less 20% YTD (from January until last Friday). Medyo nabiyaan lang ang United Fund at 17%. However, past performance doesn't guarantee future results. For example ang FAMI, it used to be the number one in equity funds since 2009 until 2011 but when one of its fund managers jump shipped to another company, medyo ni lag na gamay. But still, its performance is really still so stellar.

So IMO, the "best" that you should go for is a company that can provide good service, has a very good reputation, and has a proven track record. Track record and reputation can be seen in its performance especially during bad times (like 200 while for service, you can shop around and find the company or advisor where you feel you're comfortable with and can rely on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by april052009 View Post
    maayo pa ba musulod equities ron nga taas kaayo stocks? or huwat lang sa by june?
    Equity funds of MFs and UITFs are designed for long term so considering the sunny outlook that we have, now or June is a good time.
    Five years from now, the discrepancy between today's NAVPS and June's NAVPS will be negligible.

Guys, take time to read this. Are you wondering how much do the Ayalas, the SMC management, and other tycoons earn annually through salaries? Most of these people's annual income are some people's lifetime savings. Some people's savings doesn't even reach half of these people's annual salaries.

COCKTALES | Ayala zooms past SMC in executive pay ratings; Lopez firm comes 3rd - InterAksyon.com

An Ayala executive earns an average of P66.3M in 2013. There's no surprise the Ayala group came out on top.
    Syaro di pa ni makainspire nato to do so well in our respective fields.

11.    Advertisement