Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Hair and Make-Up Services

To my dear clients sorry to inform you guys that i lost my old number, please save my new post paid number for Hair And Make-Up inquries and reservations 0925 7888 863, or you can check out my facebook account https://www.facebook.com/judiegabato thank you and God speed

Done for my event for today and now preparing things for tomorrow wedding event, thank you Lord for everything,, good night everyone

Meeting for today is done, and another deal closed,, tomorrow will be doing hair and make up for graduation ,, good night client

Graduation hair and make up for today is done, now starting to have my vacation, have a wonderful vacation guys

its time for Jesus to thank for all the blessings and the good things he did to us, may God bless us and protect us always , take care everyone and God speed,,

Done for todays event, tomorrow is Lord Jesus time, good night everyone and dont forget to pray and go to church

Thank you lord Jesus for everything,, I love you so much,

to my clients you can reach me through my new number 0925 7888 863 thanks

to my clients you can reach me through my new number 0925 7888 863 or check out my facebook account https://www.facebook.com/judiegabato?ref=tn_tnmn, thank you and good night everyone

Done for my 2 weddings for today, Thanks you Lord Jesus for everything your so good , have a nice evening everyone and Good night

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast