Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

My HTC Nexus One will not allow me to turn on my Bluetooth, When I try it acts like it is trying then goes back to OFF position.

unsaon ni?

Android Version 2.3.7
    CyanogenMod 7.1.0-N1

got the same problem when I had my Note 1 before... I usually flashed custom kernels quite often.... one of those kernels was HARDCORE"s one..(i forgot to recall what version was it), My BT did not turn ON... whenever I turn it ON.. it just switched back to OFF.....

so what I did, I reflashed back another kernel.. SPEEDMOD was I think I reflashed it to... and my BT was back.

Now on the HTC nexus one.. since I'm not quite familiar with HTC's firmwares (on how far the custom ROM development has gone far already) nor the kernel associated with your ROM *CM7, right? I think you need to look further on the kernel version on that ROM and see if you can reflash a different kernel), best info you can gather with your issue as well is to poke into HTC NEXUS ONE's thread in XDA.... im sure some of nexus one's users might have some problems as your experiencing it with also (with respect to your BT issue).

Cheers!

yup, definitely check either the firmware or kernel, either of which could have a problem with the bluetooth.

theres a Jelly Bean custom firmware for the N1 which is worth checking out, pretty stable but definitely not bug less.

newbie here ... mag pa root sana ako ng alcatel 918n ko ...
    davao location ...
    nid help badly

TS mag experiment unta ko pag root ako old reliable xperia play.. pwede ra toh imo instructions pag root sah mga karaan version sah android?

@Aq C Bee: uhm, I forgot the tool for 918n try Zergrush exploit

@evandesantos: use flashtool to root the Xperia Play but only if you've never updated your Xperia Play check your build number, if your still using Gingerbread build .42

[QUOTE=jeff_bonz59;so what I did, I reflashed back another kernel.. SPEEDMOD was I think I reflashed it to... and my BT was back.
    Cheers![/QUOTE]
    if i-reflash mawala ang iyang ROM*CM7/CyanogenMod? mabalik sya sa normal HTC?
    btw naa ka link sa kana imu gi ingon nga XDA thread para sa Htc Nexus One?

Quote Originally Posted by Agili View Post
    yup, definitely check either the firmware or kernel, either of which could have a problem with the bluetooth.

theres a Jelly Bean custom firmware for the N1 which is worth checking out, pretty stable but definitely not bug less.
    unsaon man pag check? sorry noob pako aning Android jud ky iOS man gud ako gi use before.

under settings on your android phone.. go to about phone (or something..) you'll see the kernel version of your phone from there

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_bonz59 View Post
    under settings on your android phone.. go to about phone (or something..) you'll see the kernel version of your phone from there
    Kernel Version of my Nexus One is 2.6.37.6-cyanogenmod... any idea how to fix this BT problem?

hmm.. again im not quite familiar on the pace of custom ROM development on the HTC nexus one anymore... but if I we're you.. try to just go visit - > Nexus One - xda-developers, signin first to become a member and post your issue in there....

I'm sure your issue and question will be answered correctly since that is the thread for all Nexus One users in xda...

Cheers!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast