Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by latagaw_ko View Post
    If you have a custom recovery installed like ClockWorkMod (CWM) Recovery or TWRP, you can place it in your sd card or internal memory and install there:
    > Turn Off your Phone
    > Boot in Fastboot mode > Press Volume Down and Power Button at the same time
    ** > Use volume rocker to select and highlight Recovery (for CWM) then press Power Button to choose
    > Select Perseus-alpha33.1-n7100-CWM.zip then find the file to install, press power button > choose "yes" to install
    > this should flash the kernel
    > after the installation, reboot the system

If you have not permanently replaced your recovery. just install ROM Manager from the Play store
    > Open ROM Manager and install ClockworkMOD Recovery make sure you have data connection (ROM Manager will ask Root Access choose "Grant")
    > After the installation of CWM choose Install ROM from SD Card
    ** Follow steps marked**
    Yun na un dali ra di ay, hehehehehe, sige, ill try that laters. para maka undervolt na ako ug overclock. hehehe

sounds about right.

May i ask again, Have you tried Overclocking and/or Undervolting?(not that i havent tried researching about it yet)
    • overclocking obviously will make your phone fast and drains alot of batt, ryt?
    • how about partnering it with Undervolting, will the batt life last longer? and how about just Undervolting, will it affect the performance on the phone? like will it really Run slow? ( Note that Im HD Game users, like NBA 2K13 and Dead Trigger.)
    My Phone is Note 2 with Android Revolution HD Custom ROM with Custom ROM Kernel.
    (Na post ko na to sa Note 2 Thread but I just want to have other advices / experiences doing this.)

anyone here experienced and resolved wherein the internal storage (ROM) cannot be accessed/opened?

> problem started with a "cannot access superblock" on linux
    > found that ROM is missing
    > ended up resetting tablet but to no avail, ROM is still unaccessible
    > used adb shell to access ROM, no devices found T_T

hope naay makatabang.. tablet was not rooted.

^superblock is equivalent to the file alloc table on windows OS... now if you can't access this, chances are you have a bad superblock or a corrupted one (whichever is the case), you can't mount a file system with a corrupted superblock. Usually reasons for a corrupted superblock are file sys corruption and etc... you need a superblock tool (you can search it with the help of MR. G00gle) to recover the bad partition...

now i'm don't have some technical indepth expertise on linux itself but perhaps that is how I perceive the issue.... Maybe if there are Linux users/techs reading this thread and give their expert advise as well... then maybe they can shed some light on your problem.

thanks jeff_bonz59, i think its the same for linux and android.. i'll try to search for a superblock tool.
    as what i've searched, my ROM's file system got corrupted that's why i can't see/access it but the default apps are still there.

dlareG: never do both things to your device, e.i. overclocking your device and then undervolting it, it's the makings of a disaster waiting to happen. Choose either if you want to overclock it or undervolt it but You might want to check out governors instead, i would recommend using smartassv2 or interactivex.

Quote Originally Posted by Agili View Post
    dlareG: never do both things to your device, e.i. overclocking your device and then undervolting it, it's the makings of a disaster waiting to happen. Choose either if you want to overclock it or undervolt it but You might want to check out governors instead, i would recommend using smartassv2 or interactivex.

Well, that's just unfurtunate, I'm expecting that I can do both on my phone. well, about the Question, Will Undervolting affect the System Performance? and will it gradually slow up my phone?

technically, you could Overclock and Undervolt at the same time but it won't turn out well. Most likely, your phone will reboot due to the lack of power. Undervolting won't affect normal operations but it will limit it. Once your device tries anything heavy but is not getting enough power, it'll just reboot. You can experiment with it, but I highly discourage using both at the same time,

Quote Originally Posted by Agili View Post
    technically, you could Overclock and Undervolt at the same time but it won't turn out well. Most likely, your phone will reboot due to the lack of power. Undervolting won't affect normal operations but it will limit it. Once your device tries anything heavy but is not getting enough power, it'll just reboot. You can experiment with it, but I highly discourage using both at the same time,

Thanks! EXPERIMENTATION IT IS!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast