Page 1 of 114 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Cebu Vapers

Default Cebu Vapers

Kinsay dinhi mo smoke ninyo ug e cigarette?
    sulod mo nya mag share tah sa atong mga experiences, ug asa tah maka palit ug barato nga mga accesories ani ug barato nga ejuice.

hi.. vaper here....

1997ss3 saw ur item for sale bro, nice! its nice to know nga nagka daghan na ang mga vapers dinhi sa cebu.

yap.. sana dumami pa... overpriced ang mga vape shop dinhi sa sugbo... Vapeon sir freyblanco...

asa diay ka tig palit sa imo mod's ug ejuice bro 1997ss3?

Quote Originally Posted by freyblanco View Post
    asa diay ka tig palit sa imo mod's ug ejuice bro 1997ss3?
    boss we can meet either parkmall or IT park... for now im still waiting for other items... will update my thread for new items... pasensya na bro kay dili pa makasabot sa Visaya... hehehe

Hehehe ah ok po, may i know ur name sir 1997ss3? at paki pm na rin po ang cell number mo sir para maka text tayo.

Ang P100 kai duha ra ka kaha. Wew.

Quote Originally Posted by mio View Post
    Ang P100 kai duha ra ka kaha. Wew.
    Plus if you smoke you get another 4,000 chemicals that is more harmful to your health... We are not saying na ang ecigarette ay safe but for smokers like us its a safer option... and I know peoples who quite smoking and vaping gradually... because the nicotine in ejuice can be lessen until you are vaping zero nicotine and ready to kick the habit... I started 2 years ago at 24mg nic then now im vaping 6 to 9mg...

Quote Originally Posted by 1997ss3 View Post
    Plus if you smoke you get another 4,000 chemicals that is more harmful to your health... We are not saying na ang ecigarette ay safe but for smokers like us its a safer option... and I know peoples who quite smoking and vaping gradually... because the nicotine in ejuice can be lessen until you are vaping zero nicotine and ready to kick the habit... I started 2 years ago at 24mg nic then now im vaping 6 to 9mg...

Same Here, i used to smoke 2-3packs a day, and wen i started vaping 2months ago, at 18mg nicotine i was contented with the hit and all, and eventually after 1week of vaping i never find myself worrying without a pack of cigarette on my pocket anymore. and now im at 6mg nicotine na lang.

1997ss3: sir txt me 09228806911, caus there is someone here in istorya finding a cheaper mod, and i could recommend you.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 114 123411 ... LastLast