Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Not your usual love story

I'd like to share everyone my story. I have a colleague that I like so much. And since she was my immediate supervisor, I decided to keep my distance and not let her know about my feelings. (It was against company policy to be in a relationship with someone with in the company.) BUt this did not stop me from making friends with her. She is very smart, she knows how to make everyone feel at ease. She's fun to be with. She's very funny and beautiful. Plus she has a nice/white/smooth feet! (This is a turn on for me right here!) At that time, she was in a relationship (with another girl) I did not want to be the cause of their break-up. Although this was really hard on my part, I should say I did a pretty good job. We went out alot but it was always in groups. As months passed, we have gotten really close. Close to the point that we would hold each others hands and dance in each others arms. She would often tell me that I remind her of her girlfriend. (Her girlfriend was in cebu that time and I was in Manila.) I dont know if this was good or bad but I was contented with what we had.

One day she told me she will be gone for a whole week. She will go to cebu to be with her girlfriend. I wanted so much to stop her from going but I know I didn't have the right to do so. I was really hurt. There was no communication while she was gone. We did not talk nor text. She was gone for 9 days and it felt like forever. While she was away, I thought to myself that I would keep my distance again. If there's anyone that would get hurt on this situation, it has got to be me. And true enough, I saw their pictures on friendster and multiply and they looked so happy. I was really jealous. (And yes, it was still friendster and multiply that time). When she came back, I acted like she wasn't there and she also kept her distance. We were civil with each other, it was a business-like relationship. I thought it was the end of it.

It hurt me alot not to be able to talk to her and be with her but I assured myslef that it was for the
    betterment of everyone involved and especially on my part. I started to go out on a date. I asked my teammate to introduce me to someone. I didn't waste any time. The new girl became my girlfriend after a week of dating. The next day, when my supervisor found out that I had a new girl, she told my teammate that she broke up with her girlfriend three months ago. (When she went to cebu). She said she didn't know why I suddenly became cold towards her after she came back. She didn't want to tell me about their break up becasue she wants me to fight for whatever it was we had. In that case I didnt even have to fight coz I've already won! But everything was already too late. I had hurt her, even our work was affected. It wasn't healthy for both of us anymore. I can understand whe she acted that way. She gave up her 2 year relationship for me and I did not even do anything to fight for it. It was against our company policy but most of all I was insecure because she was my supervisor.

5 years have past and I'm now back in cebu. I resigned from my work in Manila. The new girl and I are still together. She came with me in Cebu. I have learned to love and care for her. But there are really times that I wonder, What if??!! What if I fought for it?!?! This is a question I cannot have an answer. But I'm happy now. And I know she is too...

Ug mas gwapo to imong past love, sayang. Pero if mas gwapa na imong uyab karun ahw okay kaau, pasagdii to ang ang past love.

Default Meow meow

sometimes we think about our past, dili gud na malikayan but you need to move on

i dont think looks has got to do anything with it. but yea, sometime, sayangan sad jud ko.

.. in anotehr life, I will be your girl...

.. the one that got away.. lalalala

She would often tell me that I remind her of her girlfriend. (Her girlfriend was in cebu that time and I was in Manila.)
    The new girl became my girlfriend after a week of dating. The next day, when my supervisor found out that I had a new girl, she told my teammate that she broke up with her girlfriend three months ago.
    ts, just want to ask if what you have right now is G to G relationship. na curious lng ko, puro mn gd 'she', 'her' ang naa, thanks

curiousity killed the cat... but yea

lagi ako sad naglibog ko kai puro her her her hahahahaha

Blog Entries
    Pangitag lake TS.

Blog Entries
    If it wasn't for you, then it wouldn't be yours mr. TS. Yes, we can't help thinking about what if's, but if you're happy with your relationship now, then you should stop thinking about it anymore.

But if you feel like your not happy with your relationship now and still think over the past and want to figth for it, it's your choice in life to be happy. Who wants to live in this world with full of regrets right?

Just do what makes you happy. A simple advice for me.

Good luck!

-van

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast