Page 43 of 228 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

The arrival of the, as you call them, the big three of Philippine politics is truly, truly a welcome gesture and you have become also the venue by which the Cebuanos’ voice can be heard because right now we are in need of heroes and our heroes are here,” Garcia said.

Jejomar Binay, Juan Ponce Enrile, Joseph Estrada visit suspended Cebu guv | Sun.Star

really Gwen Doling? Heroes you say? LMAO! You just made my day.

lagot ky ang mga garcia g temporary close ang sugbu tv kay nganu man?

dara ay sakspan.

The closure of Sugbo TV and Sugbo News stemmed from budget concerns and is only temporary pending a review of its programs, acting Gov. Agnes Magpale said yesterday.

In a press conference held at her office, Magpale denied that she ordered the dismantling of the facilities used by Sugbo TV, a 24-hour cable TV program of suspended Gov. Gwendolyn Garcia.

“They are not an independent media institution; they are an adjunct of Governor Garcia’s office. The issue on prior restraint is not applicable. I called the Sugbo TV head and advised her of the temporary shutdown... Sugbo TV will be back in January,” Magpale said.

Magpale earlier requested policemen to guard sensitive offices in the Capitol compound including the treasurer’s office and TV facilities.

The acting governor also said they downloaded episodes aired at the provincial news channel that were supposedly used for “campaigning.”
    “The Garcias used the Sugbo TV in campaigning
    ,” she told reporters.

Magpale said they will do some ’reformatting’ on some programs in keeping with its mandate to promote Cebu province.

Blog Entries
    “The governor is not going to escape or not going to leave the country. She doesn’t have any wheelchair,” Estrada joked.

^

AHAHAHAHAA! this made my day~

Quote Originally Posted by Jantehshiznit View Post
    The arrival of the, as you call them, the big three of Philippine politics is truly, truly a welcome gesture and you have become also the venue by which the Cebuanos’ voice can be heard because right now we are in need of heroes and our heroes are here,” Garcia said.

Jejomar Binay, Juan Ponce Enrile, Joseph Estrada visit suspended Cebu guv | Sun.Star

Heroes?.... Wow, that's a stretch!

I wish she'd stop speaking on behalf of Cebuanos. The polls I've seen all suggest that the majority of folks think she should step down and stop this malarkey.

Quote Originally Posted by moy1moy1 View Post
    “The governor is not going to escape or not going to leave the country. She doesn’t have any wheelchair,” Estrada joked.

^

sh!t I had not read this article.. haha.. thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by higanstolsdawen View Post
    nekalit raman ug kabuotan si madam gwen, kung interviewhon kalma man kaayo manulti. dili pareha sauna nga wala pa siya masuspenso pagka gobernador arogante kaayo. drama sad kaayo naa pay pahilak hilak.
    artificial tears siguro to brader. hambugeru0a jud aning Pablo John uy, gipapugos jud ug salute ang polis. Grrrr....

Quote Originally Posted by Jantehshiznit View Post

Sayop manang the big 3 uy, mas moto-o ko kung the 3 stooges sila

Quote Originally Posted by moy1moy1 View Post

^

sure ni? joker jud ni c estrada if its true

sometimes power can make a person want it more . thats why there are many who want to enter politics because of the power of being in a government position.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo24 View Post
    Sakto jud. Tan-aw gud nila nato madala ug ulog2x. Kahibaw ta kung unsa c Erap sa iyang pagka Presidente mobotar man gihapon ta sa iyang mga anak. Botar man gane gihapon ta ni Erap. Pwerte na natong kalipay adtong time na empeached sya.
    Kani sad si Binay wala ko kasabot sa klase sa Pamolita pwerteng kontra nya before ni Arroyo. Karon nikuyog siya sa mga Tuta ni Arroyo. Maglagot ko magtan-aw ni Mitos Magsaysay sa una kay magsige ug laban ni GMA bsan daghan na kaayo ug Anomalies ug magsige lang ug daot sa atbang, karon kauban na ni Binay.. Asta ang mga Gobernador na Tuta ni Arroyo, gikuha ni Binay. Walay Prinsipyo!
    Para sa mga BISAYA, anha ninyo makit-an daan unsay tinood kolor ni Binay? mo dagan rba ni pagka presidente sa sunod eleksiyon. Ayaw tawon mo pailad gikan sa bisayas hangtud sa mindanao kamong mga kasabot ug binisaya. pasabta ninyo inyong mga kaila kay kuyaw gyud kaau. maayo unta prisohon ni mga kurakot! kani si GWEN kay daghan na kaau ni na kawat sa probinsya. maau nang kakita ta ug gobernador nasad ang ma priso. puro lang presidente nya pagka potol sa punoan mo kapyot dayon sa pikas ang mga kaway. mao nani kinahanglan poohon pag dali nga dili mka tabok sa pikas. tan awa na si teddy ouano sa mandaue ni kapyot na sa pikas? daghan pa mga korakot sa pwesto nga kinahanglan papason. maayo unta paspasan ni sa gobyerno ug limpyo. Wa gyud ni uwaw si Gwen. Abi niya ug bilib niya ang mga cebuano? PIKAT niya! para sa mga tawong wa kahibaw ay, ANG MGA BISAYA NGA SAKTO SA EDUKASYON UG KAALAM SA PROBINSYA SA SUGBO WA GYUD MO SUPORTA ANING GWEN GARCIA PWERA NALANG UG ANG IYANG SAKTONG PANGHUNA-HUNA NA TABONAN UG IYANG GI TOYO NGA TABUNAN KAY USA CYA NGA NA BULAHAN SA GIHIMONG PAG PANGAWAT O PAG WALDAS NI GWEN SA KWARTA SA PROBINSYA. Wa ko kasabot anang iyang project SOROY2x SUGBO? naa ba kaha nay nindot nga resulta? poro lang usik2x sa pundo? sayaw2x? ambot ngano na gobernador na cya. Sakto na sa BBRC cya mag sayaw2x kay angayan cya didto!

11.    Advertisement