Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default C and C++ short term course

Guys!!

I am looking for a short term C/C++ course... Can any of u guys recommend a school or training center Where they are teaching more than the basics? I mean, I learned the basics in C while in college. Kapuyan man ko cge basa ug libro... Then if possible mo proceed kug tuon ug C++. Hmm..
    kung pwede kana dili sad mahal kaau..

Default Re: C and C++ short term course

Try sa Informatics.... mura nindot na dha ila short term courses....

Quote Originally Posted by darknite
    ......Kapuyan man ko cge basa ug libro...

lisora anah part oi..basta programming bay u keep on reading and updating ur skills...kung mao na part wa jud kay padulngan anah...

If you want to explore on C and C++ more.... Just keep on self-studying and develop large projects like PC hardware interface. It's just your experiences that makes you develope your programming skills. If you just study but didn't apply your knowledge, you will not improve.

No, I didn't mean nga dli ko gnahan basa ug libro. In fact, I read a lot. Pero feel nko kinahanglan jud ko musulod ug school... Anyway, I'm also looking for feedback regarding these courses.. much better if someone who's tried them can say something. So that I'll know if its worth a try.

If you have a project imediately after your short course it's worth a try, it's useless otherwise.

Yupp.... you should try to research about it... Coz it's worthy if you can develop large projects involving deeper methods....

how 'bout this C&C++ short term course offered by cite. has anyone tried it??

Quote Originally Posted by darknite
    how 'bout this C&C++ short term course offered by cite. has anyone tried it??
    Nag eskwela ko sauna did2 bro. Though C/C++ ang course title, more on C ang focus (structured programming). Gamay ra time, last meeting na man 2 tingali ang C++

I think most of the training center for this kind of course is just suitable for beginners in C and C++. The best thing for you to become expert with these languages is to develop projects.... If you're an internet savvy, then you can achieve it cause internet has everything you want......

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast