TO those currently in JAPAN:

Let's say I stay in a backpackers hostel;
    Eat noodles and buy food at the groceries store;
    Go to disneyland;
    Go to Mt. Fuji;
    Go to Yokohama;
    Go around tokyo;
    If possible go to Kyoto

How much will be the budget everyday? Rail budget and backpackers altogether. My plan is to go there mid this year. How much should I prepare for this 7 day trip? HELP!!!

Default Re: Japan

I've been to Japan and back a couple times myself... hehe... its a really nice place to visit... LOST IN TRANSLATION TO THE MAXIMUM!!!! T_T hehehe... last I've been there was a a couple months back... went there to watch the 2nd to the last race of F1, Suzuka GranPrix... hehehe... all I can say is, if you're planning to visit Tokyo... make sure you have alot of money in hand... once payed about 600 pesos for a 12oz. bottle of water... everything in tokyo is so expensive... Osaka is okay too... not that expensive there. :P

Quote Originally Posted by aldine
    TO those currently in JAPAN:

Let's say I stay in a backpackers hostel;
    Eat noodles and buy food at the groceries store;
    Go to disneyland;
    Go to Mt. Fuji;
    Go to Yokohama;
    Go around tokyo;
    If possible go to Kyoto

How much will be the budget everyday? Rail budget and backpackers altogether. My plan is to go there mid this year. How much should I prepare for this 7 day trip? HELP!!!
    ill put my tag na tag na ha.. ikaw na lang bahala og convert from dollar to yen
    currently kay 1$ = 119.00yen (approx)

Ang minimum sa hotel kay aroung 3000-4000yen per night..naa mga hostel nga pang student price nag range gihapon sa 3000-4000yen..

kung food ka ang barato kay yoshinoya or matsuya where you can eat from 250yen
    ang mcdo kay naa sab 100yen nga burgers and drinks. so kung di ka mag luto nya laki ka pag budget na lang og 1000yen per day sa food ( tipid na gyud ni kaau ).. ang mga bento or pack lunch kay minimum ana kay 400-600yen drinks kung palit ka anang vending machine usually ang price kay mag start og 100 - up around 500ml nga ilinom pero kung palit ka og 2 liters sa mga supermarket mas maka barato ka.

kung mag suroy suroy ka id advice you to buy an one-day or 2-day ticket nga gi na offer sa JR railways or subways.. minimum og train is 150 for JR and I think 200 ang subway , so kung gawas gawas ka mas makatipid gyud ka..

kung libot sa japan gyud nya maka timing ka sa schedule sa 18-kippu gamit kaau ni

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2362.html

malibot gyud nimo ang tibook japan for just 10,000yen , pero using local trains lang ..read the site for more details

and to check where to go --> www.japan-guide.com

for sked sa mga trains -> http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/norikae/
    or www.hyperdia.com

its JR Line, not JR railway... cuz JR stands for Japan Railway... hehehe... here's a tip for converting yen into peso... just divide it by 2... cuz then Yen to peso fluctuates between 42 and 51 constantly... you can never be sure while you're there... so my advice would be the safest approximation... like if you see something worth 500 yen, then thats worth 250 peso... :P organic stuff in Japan are expensive, so don't act shocked when you get there, it's their electronics that is cheap... so have fun shopping. ^_^ wehehehe... hmmmm... 10,000 yen entire Japan? hmmmm... hardly... cuz food and living expenses dd2 are high... and if you travel by bullet train it'll set you back 10,000 yen na daan... well... depending sa imo destination actually, but be prepared to pay something in that range. hehe...

*peace and much love & respect*

hay. mangonsomisyon ka sa kamahal sa tanan tanan didto... waaaaaaaaaaah!!!

ako uyab ra'y malipay didto kay barato ang mga anime figures.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepFreez
    ey who likes to go to japan and explre thier technology
    me, dugay na ni nako nga pangandoy

sorry po nasayop ang keyboard og type.. JR sen po

the 1man that I put is only the train ticket, syempre naa pa ang imong food og balay pero maka save na gyud siya kay transpo baya ang pinaka mahal nga part.. just read the information on seishin juuhachi kippu.. pwd pa gali na nimo gamiton padulong sa hokkaido and stopping along the way sab..

Quote Originally Posted by TheStranger
    its JR Line, not JR railway... cuz JR stands for Japan Railway... hehehe... here's a tip for converting yen into peso... just divide it by 2... cuz then Yen to peso fluctuates between 42 and 51 constantly... you can never be sure while you're there... so my advice would be the safest approximation... like if you see something worth 500 yen, then thats worth 250 peso... :P organic stuff in Japan are expensive, so don't act shocked when you get there, it's their electronics that is cheap... so have fun shopping. ^_^ wehehehe... hmmmm... 10,000 yen entire Japan? hmmmm... hardly... cuz food and living expenses dd2 are high... and if you travel by bullet train it'll set you back 10,000 yen na daan... well... depending sa imo destination actually, but be prepared to pay something in that range. hehe...

*peace and much love & respect*

japans a great place! they have a place in tokyo called electronic city.. its really great there! :mrgreen:

dream gyud nako maka adto japan,

the place o anime and huge monsters attacking the city,

I hope someday maka japan ko.

kusog ba mu discriminate ang mga hapon ug laing ethnicity?

11.    Advertisement