Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WOW! High End Subdivision in Consolacion (near SM) SOLD at a cheap price of Php 6,500 (pesos) only!

For employees:
    Have you been an employee working 8 hours a day for so many years yet until today you still don't have a property of your own?

For starting or growing families:
    Are you still renting a property because you think buying a new HOUSE and LOT is too COSTLY especially near the CITY?

For Singles:
    Do you think owning a property is also equally important as with having a GIRLFRIEND or BOYFRIEND so that you own a property of your own even before you get MARRIED?

For EVERYONE:
    Do you want to be a neighbor of the newly opened SM Consolacion?

If your ANSWER is YES, then this is THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM!

A NEW HIGH END SUBDIVISION is NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC FOR SALE (SUBDIVIDED LOTS) for a PRICE of only Php 6,500 (pesos) per SQM ONLY and is PAYABLE in 4 YEARS!

Let me give you an example:
    Let's say size of LOT is 70sqm:

70 sqm x 6,500 = Php 455,000

Php 455,000.00 / 48 months (hence, 4 years) = Php 9,479 per month!

Development:
    - Perimeter Fence
    - Concrete Road
    - Drainage
    - Not too Crowded

And, since your neighbors are individuals belonging to MIDDLE to HIGH class professionals or businessman thus you won't be worried about SECURITY matters.

Great Investment isn't it?

HURRY!!! A Few Units are LEFT! Contact me NOW ASAP for FREE TRIP and/or RESERVATION (Direct BUYERS only):

Frank

First TIP to BUYERS: Deal only with licensed professionals. Ask your Broker about his License Number and if he has the PRC ID.

Default Re: WOW! High End Subdivision in Consolacion (near SM) SOLD at a cheap price of Php 6,500 (pesos) on

Where is this high end subdivision in consolacion located? Map please

Default Re: WOW! High End Subdivision in Consolacion (near SM) SOLD at a cheap price of Php 6,500 (pesos) on

Hi conversion,

Sorry but I wasn`t able to scan the map. Wala nlng ko mag scan ug map bro kay dali ra man gud ni mahurot amo lot projects (you can see it from my previous posts). Interested Buyer ka Sir? if so, we can schedule a free tripping instead. Kindly PM me or contact me thru this numbers.

Thanks!

Daghan na nag tripping, don't be the last to know about this great investment!

Thanks!

Hurry! Call me now while there is still supply.

Thanks!

Up for this, daghan na nag inquire.. gamay nlng nahabilin!!!

Up up and away!

More and more clients buying. Up for this!

lot raman ni sir sa?

Your thread title is MISLEADING !

Change it to 6.5K per SQ METER and not LOT SOLD CHEAP for only 6.5K .

6.5K per sq meter is common anywhere else . That is not cheap.

ANyways , up for you.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast