Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zippi View Post
    You & your wife have the right to change him/her as your agent. Just make a formal letter of request to change agent with the company and state your reason and submit it to the business office at TGU Tower.
    nag send nami ug letter brod then after a month karon pa ni ingon kato amendment form gamiton diay wa pa gyud mi tagai receipt sa autodebit namo pagka way klaro

Quote Originally Posted by nilo_pepito View Post
    nag send nami ug letter brod then after a month karon pa ni ingon kato amendment form gamiton diay wa pa gyud mi tagai receipt sa autodebit namo pagka way klaro
    Official Receipts from auto debit payments are sent directly to the branch where your agent belongs then it is his/her obligation to deliver those to you & your wife. It's too obvious that your agent is not doing his/her job, might as well change him/her.

Yes, you need an amendment form if you want to change the mode of payment.

Hello!! In case anyone interested here to know Sun Life Grepa Financial Inc. products. Please don't hesitate to contact me. So we can set up an appointment. Below is my contact details.

Heinrich Michael Chua
    Bancassurance Sales Officer
    Authorized by Insurance Commission to act as an Insurance Agent
    0932 868 8883
    HeinrichMichael.Chua@sunlifegrepa.com.ph

Sun Life Grepa Financial, Inc. is a joint venture company borne out of a partnership between the Yuchengco Group of Companies and Sun Life Financial-Philippines.

This agreement with RCBC allows Sun Life to gain access to the bank's extensive sales network of over 350 branches and over 2.5 million customers nationwide. Sun Life Grepa Financial shall operate as a separate entity from Sun Life Financial-Philippines.

As it is a union of two strong brands, Sun Life Grepa Financial, Inc, (SLGFI) is envisioned to bring out its full potential and rank among the top players of the life insurance industry. Afterall, it comes from a merging of distinct brand personalities which have their own strengths and global recognitions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zippi View Post
    Official Receipts from auto debit payments are sent directly to the branch where your agent belongs then it is his/her obligation to deliver those to you & your wife. It's too obvious that your agent is not doing his/her job, might as well change him/her.

Yes, you need an amendment form if you want to change the mode of payment.
    correct gyud ka bro a stupid idiot agent madaot lang ang name sa pru life uk

Unsa may tawag ani sa sunlife nga retirement with life insurance

I'm planning to invest for my retirement , I don't know what is the best package for me. . Initial of 10,000 pesos , and I will pay monthly 2000 or more every month. what do you think guys ? ... I don't really have knowledge about investing. . .

Quote Originally Posted by jerzx777 View Post
    I'm planning to invest for my retirement , I don't know what is the best package for me. . Initial of 10,000 pesos , and I will pay monthly 2000 or more every month. what do you think guys ? ... I don't really have knowledge about investing. . .
    Good Day Sir! I sent you a private message, feel free to check it This is Jenny Rose Dela Cruz - Licensed Financial Ambassador,Pru Life UK. I would be very to speak with you during your available time

Quote Originally Posted by bleb View Post
    Unsa may tawag ani sa sunlife nga retirement with life insurance
    Hello Bleb! This is Jenny Rose, Licensed Financial Ambassadorr in Pru Life UK. If ok ra Sir I can discuss as well the product that we have in Pru Life. We are the pioneer of VUL product here in the Philippines (Variable Unit Linked) We also have program that include Life insurance and your retirement. Let me know your availability maybe we can discuss this over coffee Godbless and Take care,Bleb!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Sir for patronizing our company. This is Jenny Sir friend nata sa FB don't hesitate to contact me if you have further questions and clarifications

pila ang guaranteed increase sa investment on sun life or pru life per annum? or shall i say naa ba guaranteed fund growth per annum if magwithdraw ka?

Quote Originally Posted by noboss View Post
    pila ang guaranteed increase sa investment on sun life or pru life per annum? or shall i say naa ba guaranteed fund growth per annum if magwithdraw ka?

Hello Noboss sa investment walay guarantee. You have to make sure nga imong advisor updated sa up and down sa market. Recently, a client made a decision to put all his hard earned money sa one of our account in Pru Life. One time payment ra to nga program iyang gkuha just this year and after 1 year and 2 months or so from 100k one time niya nga gbutang naka ginansya siya og almost 150k Depende sad na sa flow sa market and up and down, one thing that notice if you have a good fund manager under sa inyung company nindot jud ang tubo. By the way, our fund manager who manage our fund is "East Spring Investment" award winning and they also manage the retirement fund of Bangko Sentral ng Pilinas Currently our Equity Fund has the highest return per annum 14% per annum. Feel free to message me if you have more questions and clarifications. Thank you and Godbless!

Regards,
    Jenny

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast