Hi Ladies, I just had my lip tattooed just a few days ago since I wanted to see how I'd look after. I've noticed that no one ever started this kind of thread nor can I find anyone posting their before and after photos anywhere in the Internet. It made me think it was supossed to be a hush-hush thing. I tried checking the rates at Annie's and had been quoted an 18k for a full lip stain! (Gulp!) That is something I don't want to do right away until I've seen really great results.

Recently, I've tried Aubrey (a pretty he/she from Cebu who's based in Manila). I looked up her info through other forums and got my lip tattooed (I'll complete my 4th session tomorrow) for 5k. I'm happy. My lips are pinker that when I first did this but it's a subtle light pink. But, I think I may need to get a retouch every month or so until I get the tint that works for my skintone (medium).

I'm curious to know, sis if anyone has someone to recommend or can show before and after pics of the sessions. I'd like to compare notes since I also am dying to try the permanent blush at Annie's or Ellen's (I want to look gorgeous anytime! Even when underwater and when I just got out of the pool!) but I don't want to just take the plunge and spend a LOT of money for something I might regret (since it's permanent)

I don't think the guys access anything that has the word "make-up" so I hope this thread is safe from them. LOL! And show your before and after pics if you have something saved!